The VG Resource

Full Version: My Flipnote Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. I thought I would show you my series on Flipnote Hatena. (Its made with sprites of course!)
It is called Dark Days of the Mushroom Kingdom DDMK for short. The first episode wasn't even ment to be the first episode, it was more of a test to see if people would like the series or not. It was a hit, and became the most popular sprite series on at the time.
I have had to remake 2 of the episodes, and now am remaking the whole series (even though I never finished).

Anyway here are the episodes:

Episode 1: This episode was the beginning (obviously), and a real challenge to make. Many people liked it, and it got my fame started. It got over 40,000 views!

Episode 2: This episode is mainly about the Dark Star (main antagonist in the story), and the beginning of it's reign. This one got like 76,000 views!

Episode 3: This is probably the best episode of them all. It is my favorite, and got the most popularity of them all. It was #1 for Popularity, and comments which was AWESOME! Weird thing is, it only had 47,000 views.

Episode 4: This is probably the worst episode, wasn't very interesting, but reached the max # of pages. The ending was pretty suspenseful though. The music cut off which SUCKED, but at least it got the point through.

Episode 5: This is the latest episode, and last for now (sense I am remaking the series). It took me FOREVER to make, but I really liked the final product. It gave out a lot of information, and had some action! Good ol' 8-bit action!

Well thats my series. I would really like to know what you guys think of it. Thanks for reading.

If you are interested, I have made a trailer for the remake which can be seen here.

~EpicZero777
Stopped watching at the massive damage joke.

Well put together though.
seeing how popular these flipnotes are makes me depressed about how unpopular my own flipnotes are
Protoman, Meta Knight.

Friends.

Makes sense.
(10-16-2010, 09:02 PM)Phant mmkay Wrote: [ -> ]seeing how popular these flipnotes are makes me depressed about how unpopular my own flipnotes are

I've been on Hatena sense Day 1. It took me FOREVER to get this popular. Thanks for the feedback though.
(10-17-2010, 12:13 AM)EpicZero777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2010, 09:02 PM)Phant mmkay Wrote: [ -> ]seeing how popular these flipnotes are makes me depressed about how unpopular my own flipnotes are

I've been on Hatena sense Day 1. It took me FOREVER to get this popular. Thanks for the feedback though.

I've been around since day one too. I just generally never get noticed..

about your series though, I can't say I'm a fan, but it is well made.

Just keep trying. I found the best way to fame is a series. Maybe you can start the next "BIG" thing.

BTW, what is your name on Flipnote?
(10-17-2010, 03:01 PM)EpicZero777 Wrote: [ -> ]

Just keep trying. I found the best way to fame is a series. Maybe you can start the next "BIG" thing.

BTD
http://flipnote.hatena.com/5B7CD3F031CC2874@DSi/
(10-17-2010, 04:33 PM)Phant mmkay Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2010, 03:01 PM)EpicZero777 Wrote: [ -> ]

BTD
http://flipnote.hatena.com/5B7CD3F031CC2874@DSi/

You can really draw. You just need some crazy star adders to see it. I will try to get some of my amigos to watch your flips.
Hey guys! I finally got the prologue type episode released.
http://flipnote.hatena.com/56F7682031CFE...19?in=user
Its really not much but I hope you enjoy it. I just wanted to get a good start on the series, and in the future will make it much better.