The VG Resource

Full Version: Princess Crown Protagonist ftw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gais sup

It's the protagonist from Princess Crown, woot. I've been working on this a while, but recently I lost a shitload of my files when my computer died (D<), so a I have to re-rip a bunch of sprites. Truthfully, I can't really be bothered getting them all myself so I was wondering if anyone else was interested in maybe ripping the rest with me. Attached is what I've got so far, minus a few random bits. It also needs re-organising, but I'd be happy to do that.
Also. Just thought I'd mention; because the Saturn is barley emulated oftentimes there'll be like black lines and misplaced pixels et cetra. So there's a bit of editing involved (just to make it take longer D:).

thankyouverymuch

edit: damn, wrong forum maybe. i suppose sprite discussion would've been better ??
Shit dude, even I'm not that brave... You've done a fantastic job so far though! Tongue
Looks great so far. I had always been itching to rip from both that game and it's successor Odin Sphere, but never had the tools to do it.
Nor did the tools I have function with my laptop.

If I find out her name, I'll tell you.