The VG Resource

Full Version: Angie Thompson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: angieprevgl2.png]
idk, boredom. C+C sil vous plait

(p.s. Avoid viewing on dark backgrounds)
DOCTOR STIIIIILES

USE THE DRAAAAAAAIIIIN

Her VA in UtK2 is awesome. Not as awesome as Adel HINTHINT, but still.

As for C+C, the espression (placement of the eyes particularly) feel a little off. The bottom of the scalpel bends a little bit after her hand, also. The Sel-out on the hair looks odd in places, but that might be because the darkest shade has a little too much contrast. I love this otherwise.
...uh, I have no clue who this is, or where she comes from, but I guess it looks good.
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:DOCTOR STIIIIILES

USE THE DRAAAAAAAIIIIN

Her VA in UtK2 is awesome. Not as awesome as Adel HINTHINT, but still.

As for C+C, the espression (placement of the eyes particularly) feel a little off. The bottom of the scalpel bends a little bit after her hand, also. The Sel-out on the hair looks odd in places, but that might be because the darkest shade has a little too much contrast. I love this otherwise.
I see what you mean about the scalpel and face, looking at it again. I don't know what 'sel-out' is (selective outline maybe? :v), but I think you may be right with the contrast on the darkest yellow.
kyrtuck Wrote:...uh, I have no clue who this is, or where she comes from, but I guess it looks good.
She's the main nurse/assistant in the Trauma Center series

Thanks for the comments :>