The VG Resource

Full Version: He's Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm back from Louisiana, and I'm gonna start working on this again.
Here it is so far.
[Image: 2v2i0hy.jpg]
Sorry for the double post, but bump.
After I posted this, I couldnt work on it, but before I do add more poses and stuff, is there anything I should improve?
This is one of the best Kirby sprites I've seen, very good! Line-Art is great, colors are good, shading is spot-on, but if any c+c, the dark shade of pink you used for the outline sticks out when it's not in the outline, like around the shoes. Speaking of which, maybe you should shade the shoes just slightly differently to make them look round/curvy/3D.
It looks like dr.shnaps :/
LilGrim1991 Wrote:This is one of the best Kirby sprites I've seen, very good! Line-Art is great, colors are good, shading is spot-on, but if any c+c, the dark shade of pink you used for the outline sticks out when it's not in the outline, like around the shoes. Speaking of which, maybe you should shade the shoes just slightly differently to make them look round/curvy/3D.

Thank's, I'll work on the shoes and see what I can do. I don't understand what you are saying about the pink though.

And, Cshad, is that good or bad? I don't know who that is..
The guy who made the Melee Kirby sheet on tSR.
Oh yeah =/ I did look at his, and used his pallette at first, but I changed all of the colors a bit. I did all of the actual work myself though.

I tried to do a little bit to the shoes, but they don't look much different. I also tried to fix the pink-red outlind down by his shoes. And I don't know if it's nessecary or not, but I darkened his shines a little bit.
[Image: 10hvp15.png]
The two on the second row are the same as the one above them, I just wanted to see how they would look on a black background. Which is better?

meh... I'll never get any farther on this. I tried a side pose and sucked terribly =/