The VG Resource

Full Version: Metroids!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's up?
This is another thread by me T_T
I played Super Metroid, and I decided to made a Egg, baby and standard metroid using Paint... (I can't with other)
[Image: metroidcustom.png]

And the Icon... (NEVER FORGET!)
[Image: metcustom.png]

I used the hoster Imageshack to this...

and GOOD BYE!
these are too good to even be on here.

but no, seriously. no one is going to even care about these in the condition they are.
i'll give you the credit of earning my belief that you're under 13
every poster itt is either a retard or 40 years old and should leave tsr forever

unless they're 40 years old
e: even me, i need to leave tsr forever too. there, i said it before another one of you retards tries to be funny.
posting because im in my 40s
im 41 can I stay
rocketnose1994 has left the chatroom.
I'm sorry SMWFanatic, but these don't look like Metroids. Try and make them more recognisable, with their typical three cells and claws! Look in more detail what a Metroid looks like and how SMW sprites are shaded, because it isn't simply about using the same colours! Wink
They took a lot of heat, but, I think they're fun! Granted, Spriter's Resource may not be the right place for them, but, apart from that I admit they have some simple charm.
please don't bump. It's on the rules and even the reply box adverts you of the action.

lock & warn.