The VG Resource

Full Version: Newcomer: Mariorock09, the Mario rocker since 09!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey TSR! Im Mariorock09! I tried to join here ages ago, but for some reason I didn't get the activation code, because the e-mail was sent to my junk Sad this place aint junk! Anyways, I really wanna learn how to make good SMK styled sprites, since im a big fan of someone who makes good SMK sprites... you probably know him/her. anyways, I did make a Mii shaped smk, but its kinda recolored, plus i don't have java for the...ummm... icon things... for the actual sprite thing. anyways, i hope I can find some sprite tutorials sometime! I hope I can enjoy my stay here!

-Mariorock09
Welcome. Be sure to read the rules, and have fun. Smile
welcome, I-
(10-08-2010, 07:44 PM)mariorock09 Wrote: [ -> ]plus i don't have java for the...ummm... icon things... for the actual sprite thing.
what

(10-08-2010, 09:57 PM)Nindo Wrote: [ -> ]welcome, I-
(10-08-2010, 07:44 PM)mariorock09 Wrote: [ -> ]plus i don't have java for the...ummm... icon things... for the actual sprite thing.
what
Java, the icon maker made by someone, its on a thread, anyways, thanks everyone for welcoming me, i can't wait to make some friends!

welcome!!
(10-08-2010, 10:00 PM)mariorock09 Wrote: [ -> ]
what
Java, the icon maker made by someone, its on a thread, anyways, thanks everyone for welcoming me, i can't wait to make some friends!
copy and paste the template on any image editor such as paint and you'll be fine.
(10-11-2010, 03:39 PM)/■/ Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2010, 10:00 PM)mariorock09 Wrote: [ -> ]
what
copy and paste the template on any image editor such as paint and you'll be fine.

IcoFX. Just use that.
I know i haven't been posting much, you know, Christmas and all, plus i went on a long holiday. Anyway, im hoping to try and make some sprites that are good...
Good luck on trying and making sprites that are good!