The VG Resource

Full Version: SSBB: Textures (various on the plans)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, wow textures are fun to rip, I decided make Brawl, yesh, so here is the first! I like very much Falco, so he is the first...
I already saw the other threads, so I will not upload characters what was already submitted from another person/user...
[Image: supersmashbrosbrawl.png]

[Image: ICON-TEXTUREMODEL-5.png]

Saying again, this is a general SSBB Sheet, so I will put what I like Big Grin
Oh, it is you. For a moment here I thought I missed the "let's rip Brawl" memo
(10-08-2010, 02:48 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, it is you. For a moment here I thought I missed the "let's rip Brawl" memo

Heheh Rawr~
I had been hacking SSBB much times, I decided to extract the BRRES files with brawlbox to organize the characters and more...
Do you mind playing a bit and taking some screens too? Pur favorzinho? Cute (ahahahahahah)
Anyways, cool job man
(10-08-2010, 02:59 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mind playing a bit and taking some screens too? Pur favorzinho? Cute (ahahahahahah)
Anyways, cool job man

Heheh, tem umas que postei de bug, e algumas de hacks que eu e meu bro fez... Mas agora to mechendo no debug do SSBM hasiuhasias
Se quiser ver uns hacks:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlVie...mber=12668
^Esse é o mais famoso dos meus Big Grin
Depois planejo fazer mais, estou mais no Mario Kart DS, so to com uns problemas no 3ds Studio, peguei o modelo e tudo, mas não esta com textura
E thanks for the last text ^^
Eu não jogo Brawl, a ultima vez q joguei Smash Bros foi no N64 e pensei "Kra, prefiro jogo de luta normal", saí do jogo e fui dar uns hadoukens no Street Fighter Alpha 3 XP
Se eu jogasse ou tivesse o jogo já teria as screens por conta há um tempo XP

Anyways, you're welcome. Keep going
If you'd like to do some cool action poses for the other playable character rips on the site already, that would be fantastic.
(10-08-2010, 08:37 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]If you'd like to do some cool action poses for the other playable character rips on the site already, that would be fantastic.

I can make, well very easy... Big Grin
Captain may I do, he sucks but let make it
Now you just wrote like master Yoda XP
Just saying, I need to wait some day (maybe 1) to start to rip again, I'm downloading NTSC, it's better...
Thanks
Actually the PAL version is usually a little better system altogether, got some more colors, but it's not like you can notice at naked eyes, so meh XP And if you got a modded Wii and a PAL-compatible TV there's not much difference either but... I usually get the NTSC versions XP
Ahn sorry for no replies, I'm waiting download SSBB here
ohhhh that's owesome
i've chek this out very beautiful themes and colors.
i just like this and mountain graphics wonderful.
(just rash the braw.
Don't Necropost again, any done after these 3 posts, you'll star getting warned.
I'm just gonna go ahead and ban that person. Everything they've said makes little to no sense, makes me believe it's a spambot.