The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr. C's Computer Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Most of these will be from Homestar games. I ripped from Stinkoman 20X6, TROGDOR!, and Where's An Egg?.

Also, the Vase Full of Peacock Feathers is from this toon, but I assumed it was okay. If not, that's fine. It's there if you want it.

[Image: stinkoman20x6_icon.png]
Enemies & Bosses
[Image: stinkoman20x6-brody_icon.png][Image: stinkoman20x6-harvaxxvii_icon.png][Image: stinkoman20x6-nebulon_icon.png][Image: stinkoman20x6-saargtsson_icon.png]
Misc.
[Image: stinkoman20x6-levelselect_icon.png][Image: stinkoman20x6-vasefullofpeacockfeathers_icon.png]

[Image: trogdor_icon.png]
Playable Character
[Image: trogdortrogdor_icon.png]
Misc.
[Image: trogdorbackgrounds_icon.png][Image: trogdormisccharacters_icon.png]

[Image: wheresanegg_icon.png]
Playable Character
[Image: wheresanegg-detective_icon.png]
Misc.
[Image: wheresanegg-backgrounds_icon.png][Image: wheresanegg-misc_icon.png][Image: wheresanegg-suspectsnitems_icon.png]
These are hilarious. And awesome. Gonna do Peasant's Quest?
Yeah. I've also started on some stuff from Kid Speedy.
As promised, here's some stuff from Peasant's Quest!

[Image: peasantsquest.png]
Playable Character
[Image: peasantsquest-ratherdashing_icon.png]
Friendly Characters
[Image: peasantsquest-knight_icon.png][Image: peasantsquest-twinarchers_icon.png]
Enemies
[Image: peasantsquest-kerrekandjhonka_icon.png]
Misc.
[Image: peasantsquest-invitems_icon.png][Image: peasantsquest-videlectrixmascot_icon.png]
Very nice!
Home Star Runner is my favorite site ever! I'm almost always on it...when I'm not visiting this equally awesome site, that is Wink

Great job on these sprites, friend!

...wow...I've been playing so much Red Dead Redemption, I even type like John Marston speaks lol
You bumped an old thread. Stop it.
Okay, I've decided to make a new thread for flash games I rip from. I know there's already one down there, but it's locked for some reason. Considering that the last time I used it was LAST JANUARY, I think it's just better to make a new thread and delete that old one. Anyone that can do that, could you do that, please? I tried doing that by deleting the first post, but it's locked, so I can't get to it.

Anyhoo, I've gotten back into ripping from those online flash games. You know, Homestar Runner and the like. I stopped for a while. A LONG while, but I've got new, fresh stuff for you all! Here's all the games I ripped from this time:

Dangeresque Roomisode 1: Beneath the Dangerdesque
Peasant's Quest
Stinkoman 20X6
Big Green Drift
Fred Fredburger's Game of Yes!

Yeah, I'm going to put a link to games the first time I rip from them. So, here's the sprites!

[Image: dangeresquer1.png]
Misc.
[Image: dangeresquegamecursoric.png][Image: dangeresquegameofficeic.png]

[Image: peasantsquest.png]
NPCs
[Image: peasantsquestgaryicon.png][Image: peasantsquestkeepersico.png]
Misc.
[Image: peasantsquestloadingscr.png]

[Image: stinkoman20x6.png]
Enemies & Bosses
[Image: stinkoman20x6anicemachi.png][Image: stinkoman20x6ekersbyico.png][Image: stinkoman20x6level1enem.png][Image: stinkoman20x6level2enem.png][Image: stinkoman20x6level3enem.png][Image: stinkoman20x6level4enem.png][Image: stinkoman20x6level5enem.png][Image: stinkoman20x6level6enem.png]
[Image: stinkoman20x6level7enem.png][Image: stinkoman20x6stlunkoico.png][Image: stinkoman20x6tampoicon.png][Image: stinkoman20x6theliekand.png]
Misc.
[Image: stinkoman20x6stinkomanu.png][Image: stinkoman20x6videlectri.png]

[Image: biggreendrifticon.png]
Everything
[Image: biggreendrifteverything.png]

[Image: fredburgericon.png]
Everything
[Image: fredburgereverythingico.png]

And with the way things are looking now, I'll be using this one a lot more than that last one.

...By the way, why was my old thread locked? No hard feeling, just wondering.
Aww, sorry about that! It looks like it was bumped by WingWangWao, and then Kat locked it 'cause of the bump.
If you wanted it re-opened though, you could have PM'd any one of the staff members such as me and we would've been happy to open it back up for you.
If you want, I can merge this thread with your old one.
Hey Mr. C, do you have a recomended tutorial or software for ripping online flash games? Preferentially one that works with Facebook games...

Thanks in advance!
Well, what I usually use is Flash Decompiler. It can extract images to a seperate folder in their native format (bitmap, png, jpg, etc.). That's what I used to get everything in Big Green Drift and Fredburger's Game. Everything there were images. This tool is available in the free demo version, but you can onlly extract things two at a time. I can't think of any way to get shapes in a sheet as well, though. Shapes are the lines drawn in flash to be animated. Shapes can increase or decrease in size and still have smooth, precise lines, so it's not as simple. Most of the sprites from Homestar games are shapes, but they're formed in pixels to look like sprites, so it's different. That being said, I'm not sure whether or not they'd work for Facebook games...

Anyway, yeah Jetters, you can merge this thread with the old one if you want. I didn't even know you could do that! Big Grin

But here's some more sprites for you. In addition to more Stinkoman, I also ripped from When Stuffed Animals Attack! Here you go:

[Image: stinkoman20x6.png]
Enemies & Bosses
[Image: stinkoman20x6level9enem.png]

[Image: whensaaicon.png]
Playable Character
[Image: whensaadextericon.png]
Misc.
[Image: whensaabackgroundsicon.png][Image: whensaamiscicon.png]
Okie dokie, your new thread is now your old thread! I'll work on uploading these soon.
Thanks! Hey, I'm here to print out a resumé, so here's something I did yesterday from Mold Rush.

[Image: moldrushicon.png]
Playable Character
[Image: moldrushchowdericon.png]
I have two more sheets here, this time from Ed, Edd n Eddy's Candy Machine Deluxe!

[Image: edcandymachineicon.png]
Misc.
[Image: edcandymachinemachinepa.png][Image: edcandymachinemiscicon.png]
Oh man I loved that game.
The Dexter, Chowder and Ed stuff is all up now.
Pages: 1 2