The VG Resource

Full Version: Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Sorry for post this again, I deleted accidentally*

Hi there, I'm pretty trouble on TsR, and if this didn't fixed, can be a huge traffic on my submissions...
Much times I saw admins/mods on my submissions page and no one replies, now on the other threads, other authors (other ripper) replies the first time on the topic...
Why that?
Could someone say to me why it's happening?
Maybe it's coincidence, maybe much work, busy... etc
But I'm with 3 games on list and it was not uploaded yet (sounds I know, RTB it's with problems with Hard Disk, but I'm saying for Spriters/Textures [Texture I did one today]...

I will appreciate if someone replies, and thanks a lot for this forum, I like to contribute a lot.

Thank you
It happens all the time, not only to you and not only here.
It just happens, don't think too much about it.
Okay Rawr~
I'm not much on this forum, only on this year (April)...
Well okay, it was the feeling at the moment, you know
Ops, sorry 'bout that, it's because sometimes we think the others had uploaded them, so...
Tell me what we forgot and I'll upload it (if it is tSR)
(10-08-2010, 03:11 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Ops, sorry 'bout that, it's because sometimes we think the others had uploaded them, so...
Tell me what we forgot and I'll upload it (if it is tSR)

Okay, from yesterday (well there is small time, so that's because may not have posts yet) Mario Kart DS...
From my submissions, Touhou 8 (All)
And Brawl Textures...

I going to make another one, but isn't on Forum yet

Nah it's okay, I'm getting relaxed
All the tTR are up now, finished it before going to my early dinner + Video Games Live (hell YEAH!). Maybe I'm going to update the front page later today or tomorrow if I have the time

Next time I upload for tSR I'm going for your Touhou 8 stuff
(10-08-2010, 03:51 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]All the tTR are up now, finished it before going to my early dinner + Video Games Live (hell YEAH!). Maybe I'm going to update the front page later today or tomorrow if I have the time

Thanks a lot...
Well, Sound isn't your job right?
I will wait RTB post it
And YAY, my mario kart ds are in!
Also, I'm posting much things, but it don't need to upload them now Smile
(10-08-2010, 04:00 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2010, 03:51 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]All the tTR are up now, finished it before going to my early dinner + Video Games Live (hell YEAH!). Maybe I'm going to update the front page later today or tomorrow if I have the time

Thanks a lot...
I will wait RTB post it

Sound is Grooveman's job. You should ask him about it.
(10-08-2010, 10:37 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2010, 04:00 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks a lot...
I will wait RTB post it

Sound is Grooveman's job. You should ask him about it.

He said before the Hard Disk is full, something like this...
On my sound submissions
Well then be sure to wait for him to be able to do it whenever.

Please only post your issues in this thread and stop making new threads, thanks.
(10-15-2010, 01:53 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Well then be sure to wait for him to be able to do it whenever.

Please only post your issues in this thread and stop making new threads, thanks.

Okay, so they you saw it too...
No problem, sometimes I can't really control myself...

Yeah, from now on just wait and don't make threads, your stuff will come on eventually
To give some actual clarification to what was giving me problems:

I'm presently at university; in a house that has no internet. I can get on the internet using the university computers; but they're very limited; and either I would be prevented from downloading/uploading things, or it would just take so long it would be a complete headache.

We now have internet in the house, and I managed to get those Touhou sheets uploaded along with some of my other backlog, but now my computer is just straight-up unusable; so I'm pretty much back to square one.

Don't think I like having a backlog of work; I don't. But it's really not possible for me to work on tSndR right now; end of.