The VG Resource

Full Version: halo 2 xkai link anyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone
um... what?
sengir, xlink is a bridging software that goes through your pc, connects to another pc and spoofs the game into thinking you're on system link.

...which actually rarely ever works, because you need a ping of below 20. barring a few games that are set to exclude this or the jtag patch.
If you're that desperate to play Halo 2 online, just do yourself a favor and get Halo 2 Vista. Yes, its a bad port performance wise and the map "editing" software sucks, but if your computer runs it than its basically the same as the Xbox version. Get a controller and it basically is. Only major differences are PC specific things, achievements, and the matchmaking is replaced with a server list.

(10-06-2010, 10:27 AM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]sengir, xlink is a bridging software that goes through your pc, connects to another pc and spoofs the game into thinking you're on system link.

...which actually rarely ever works, because you need a ping of below 20. barring a few games that are set to exclude this or the jtag patch.

or use an original xbox
which always works
(10-06-2010, 01:13 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2010, 10:27 AM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]sengir, xlink is a bridging software that goes through your pc, connects to another pc and spoofs the game into thinking you're on system link.

or use an original xbox
which always works

Because original Xbox still has online servers up. And he can't play locally or else he wouldn't have made this thread.
Original xbox's live was taken down.

The whole point of using xlink is so you can play online without using live.
(10-06-2010, 01:58 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Original xbox's live was taken down.

The whole point of using xlink is so you can play online without using live.

Sorry I was being sarcastic. That's kind of what I meant there. I remember being annoyed I wouldn't be able to play this particular game anymore with my XBL friends and we played a few matches on the last few days it was up.