The VG Resource

Full Version: FFTAntalus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fftantalusoz0.png]
C+C pwease
Will be making Marcus and Cinna laters. Possibly Ruby also. Triplets are a very loose possibility, and Baku even looser.
Will try to fix any comments made. May sheet. Dunno.
Zidane looks too much like Marche. I can hardly tell the difference between the two.
Any idea how I can differentiate between the two?
Well, Zidane's vest is a darker shade of blue than his pants, (in official artwork, at least) so perhaps fixing that will make them stand apart a bit more due to the difference in colors, seeing as Marche has no particular dark blue colors in his sprite. Also, I'm pretty sure Zidane's hair is a lighter blond, whereas Marche's is more saturated, (yellow) so finding another palette for Zidane's hair might be a good idea, too.
Sol Wrote:Well, Zidane's vest is a darker shade of blue than his pants, (in official artwork, at least) so perhaps fixing that will make them stand apart a bit more due to the difference in colors, seeing as Marche has no particular dark blue colors in his sprite. Also, I'm pretty sure Zidane's hair is a lighter blond, whereas Marche's is more saturated, (yellow) so finding another palette for Zidane's hair might be a good idea, too.

Whilst I agree on both points, the Pallete seems to be limited to that of Yellow for blond and skin, which kinda sucks. Also, the vest actually is a darker blue, but it's too small to notice. I'll try to fix. Come up with a bending the rules version =P

EDIT: Better?
Also, Crappy Marcus added
[Image: fftantalusfc6.png]
Very coo. We don't have enough people who do FF customs.
Yes, much better actually. Good job.
Cheers guy. Crappy Cinna now;
[Image: fftantalusvz2.png]
Really could use some C+C for Marcus and Cinna =/
Oh, and found an old Sprite for Steiner, may improve at one point.

Will also start sheeting Zidane and Blank

EDIT:~
[Image: zidanewalkdownob3.gif]