The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirby's Epic Yarn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey it's Kirby month! And by that I mean Kirby's Epic Yarn is coming out this month!

Let's discuss the first console Kirby game in over a decade!

This game includes Co-Op, Mission modes, Customizable room, and other things to purchase with the beads you collect.
if i gave enough of a fuck about my wii i'd probably buy this

and plug my wii back in
Seems interesting. Kirby games are usually pretty fun, so I might pick this up when I have some cash.
What the fuck, Nintendo.

What do you have against me trying to save money?
(10-04-2010, 05:16 PM)Cure For Cancer Wrote: [ -> ]if i gave enough of a fuck about my wii

You've made a mistake many people have.

(10-04-2010, 05:27 PM)NorskSengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]What do you have against me trying to save money?

The next couple of months I'm going to be poor as hell.
(10-04-2010, 05:29 PM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]The next couple of months I'm going to be poor as hell.

can't you waste your time and money on something other then nintendo games?

The game itself looks alright, although to be honest I am rather iffy on the fact that kirby is no longer the copying vacuum puffball I know in love.
(10-04-2010, 05:29 PM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]You've made a mistake many people have.
i wouldn't really consider it a mistake
i mean, no more heroes and madworld (maybe nmh2, idk) were some of the last decent releases on the wii from what i've seen

this current group of potentially good games is the first non-shovelware i've seen coming to the wii in a year or so (granted i havent been paying much attention but still)
it looks fun but easy as piss. but i guess thats basically most kirby games in a nutshell so i'll probably get it
(10-04-2010, 05:41 PM)Noise Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2010, 05:29 PM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]The next couple of months I'm going to be poor as hell.

The game itself looks alright, although to be honest I am rather iffy on the fact that kirby is no longer the copying vacuum puffball I know in love.

The original Kirby game didnt have copying iirc
(10-04-2010, 06:10 PM)NorskSengirDev Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2010, 05:41 PM)Noise Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]

The original Kirby game didnt have copying iirc

I never really played the first one tbh.

even if it didn't have the copying ability though, you can't deny kirby's signature ability was copying other shit's abilities, I mean that's how most people identify him with isn't it?
Nrgh. Kirby games are always such a mixed bag. The graphics and music are always great with super charming environments, but the level designs are always so easy and boring.

I'm thinking maybe a rental for EY
(10-04-2010, 05:52 PM)Cure For Cancer Wrote: [ -> ]this current group of potentially good games is the first non-shovelware i've seen coming to the wii in a year or so (granted i havent been paying much attention but still)

I'm guessing you didn't like Galaxy 2?

It looks like with both this and Pokemon Nintendo is trying to break the mold
(10-04-2010, 06:40 PM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2010, 05:52 PM)Cure For Cancer Wrote: [ -> ]this current group of potentially good games is the first non-shovelware i've seen coming to the wii in a year or so (granted i havent been paying much attention but still)

I'm guessing you didn't like Galaxy 2?
i didnt even buy it
galaxy 1 relied way too heavily on that HEY LETS MAKE EVERYTHING, EVEN MAN MADE OBJECTS BEHAVE LIKE A PLANET AND HAVE THEIR OWN SOURCE OF GRAVITY
ALSO LETS HAVE THIS EXTREMELY RETARDED CAMERA, ONE THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN THE ONE IN SM64 thing and i'm willing to bet money that galaxy 2 didn't fix this /at all/
Reminds me of the artistic direction they took way back with Yoshi's Story, and Yoshi's Story was an amazing game.

If this game lives up to that standard, then this game will be well worth the money and wait.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7