The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi, There!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! I'm Demilynx! So, I just joined the site, and I figured I shouldn't just jump in and start posting; that'd be like, "Woah, who are you?" Haha. So anyways, hey. I hope I get to know everybody here. Big Grin
*Not to great at intros*
Hey, welcome to tSR! Glad to have you.

I encourage you to post around and try and get a feel for the forums! We're a bit different than some places, but you should be alright. Wink
Hey pal.
Welcome to TSR.
(10-03-2010, 07:16 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, welcome to tSR! Glad to have you.

I encourage you to post around and try and get a feel for the forums! We're a bit different than some places, but you should be alright. Wink

Ah, I've on all kinds of forums! I should be fine. Kinda forgot to check through the rules, though so I guess I better do that. Haha. Sure I haven't broken any! Shy
Welcome to TSR. I hope you enjoy your time here. Smile
(10-03-2010, 07:18 PM)Demilynx Wrote: [ -> ]I should be fine.
Nope!!!

look around a bit before posting, i mean take your signature for instance: it unironically uses a smiley or whatever the fuck those are called, and has scott pilgrim in it

neither of those are liked by any of the competent members
(10-03-2010, 07:24 PM)Cure For Cancer Wrote: [ -> ]
Nope!!!

look around a bit before posting, i mean take your signature for instance: it unironically uses a smiley or whatever the fuck those are called, and has scott pilgrim in it

Wow, way to kill my happy. Seriously, if they don't like it, who cares?
(10-03-2010, 07:24 PM)Cure For Cancer Wrote: [ -> ]
Nope!!!

Everything Scott Pilgrim is awesome except the comic.
paul robertson is something scott pilgrim and he is everything BUT(te) awesome

also wopp you like deadmaus you don't even get an opinion
(10-03-2010, 07:29 PM)Cure For Cancer Wrote: [ -> ]paul robertson is something scott pilgrim and he is everything BUT(te) awesome

I'm sorry, but I can't understand a thing you're saying.
(10-03-2010, 07:29 PM)Cure For Cancer Wrote: [ -> ]paul robertson is something scott pilgrim and he is everything BUT(te) awesome

I was about to send you a PM saying not to scare off new members. Then i realized you were 1up. Stupid new skin doesn't show username changes. But
But srsly, you started this new professional TSR thing so carry it on!

As you were.
(10-03-2010, 07:32 PM)Demilynx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, but I can't understand a thing you're saying.
deal w/ it
(10-03-2010, 07:36 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]But srsly, you started this new professional TSR thing so carry it on!
i'm getting way too much credit for simply pointing out that you were all being hypocrites by saying "tsr is such a shithole!!!" and then continuing to do nothing to make the forum better