The VG Resource

Full Version: Adventures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mom wanted food from Cracker Barrel (Restaurant/store place) so I went out to get her food. Went I went there There was 50+ black people outside around the front of the building and the store area. As I was leaving they were all loading onto a bus. I swear there was a Black Person convention in RI.
(10-03-2010, 05:27 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Mom wanted food from Cracker Barrel (Restaurant/store place) so I went out to get her food.

We have one of those. One time I went there and they had glass jars of medicine behind the counter and they had imodium (pretty much diarrhea medicine) in one of them. You'd...have to ask the person at the register to get one for you in front of everyone. That's a little awkward.
My folks love the Cracker Barrel too. So is this like a Cracker Barrel discussion?

No?

Um okay, I don't have many "adventures" anymore but I did when I was younger.
(10-03-2010, 05:58 PM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]My folks love the Cracker Barrel too. So is this like a Cracker Barrel discussion?

No?

Um okay, I don't have many "adventures" anymore but I did when I was younger.
[Image: crankykong.jpg]
that post is alot funnier when it not a broken image
cracker barrel

black people

is it appropriate to find this ironic
GUYS I SAW BLACK PEOPLE

totally warrants a thread
(10-04-2010, 01:49 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]GUYS I SAW BLACK PEOPLE

warrants a thread
Apparently it does when you are in Rhode Island.
i have seen 5 black people in new hampshire total

jk, i've seen 7
Once I saw a black person, but only for a little bit. He sprayed rainbow dust in the air, and like the mystical wind of the East, he was gone.
i'm orange

(true story)
Cracker Barrel is awesome but I wished they served chicken pot pie every day instead of just as a lunch special.
(10-04-2010, 03:49 PM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote: [ -> ]i have seen 5 black people in new hampshire total

Check out Dover. When I went to school there there was a moderate black population.
define moderate black
cracker barrel has the best chicken and dumplings

or more accurately, the dumplings
the chicken is always dry but the dumplings are culinary perfection
Pages: 1 2