The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirby & the Amazing Mirror Backgrounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is a lot from a new user, but I felt this website was deeply destitute in Kirby & the Amazing Mirror backgrounds.

[Image: kirbmirror-varioushubs_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-goalbgs_icon.png]

[Image: kirbmirror-rainbowbg1_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-moonlightbg1_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-moonlightbg2_icon.png]

[Image: kirbmirror-cabbagebg1_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-cabbagebg2_icon.png]

[Image: kirbmirror-mustardbg1_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-mustardbg2_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-mustardbg3_icon.png]

[Image: kirbmirror-carrotbg1_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-carrotbg2_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-carrotbg3_icon.png]

[Image: kirbmirror-olivebg1_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-olivebg2_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-peppermintbg1_ic.png]

[Image: kirbmirror-radishbg1_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-radishbg2_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-radishbg3_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-radishbg4_icon.png]

[Image: kirbmirror-candybg1_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-candybg2_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-candybg3_icon.png]
Ooh, nice job! However, you could probably put the various stages on a single large sheet. The rips themselves are small enough that they could all fit, with labels showing which backgrounds correspond to which stage.
Very nice!
Okay, here they're in a single file.

[Image: kirbmirror-variouslevels_icon.png]
The problem now, is that the whole sheet shrunk. Try Imageshack, then it should work.
(10-03-2010, 05:24 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]The problem now, is that the whole sheet shrunk. Try Imageshack, then it should work.
I'm certain that I've said this at least a dozen times now, but Photobucket is fine. However, you have to change the settings (look for "more options" near the upload button), and set the maximum upload size to "1 megabyte file size". That way, you can upload huge spritesheets like this one and it won't get shrunken down. Just as long as the file isn't over 1MB.
I'll have to keep that in mind. After all, I've never used Photobucket.
Okay, fixed it. The three files are:

[Image: kirbmirror-varioushubs_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-goalbgs_icon.png] [Image: kirbmirror-variouslevels_icon.png]
o-o Good job.
(10-03-2010, 02:27 AM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, nice job! However, you could probably put the various stages on a single large sheet. The rips themselves are small enough that they could all fit, with labels showing which backgrounds correspond to which stage.

I agree with you, gentleman devicho.
The sheet can to be maked into a GIANT SHEET!
(10-17-2010, 02:47 PM)MarioLuigiWarioWaluigi123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2010, 02:27 AM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, nice job! However, you could probably put the various stages on a single large sheet. The rips themselves are small enough that they could all fit, with labels showing which backgrounds correspond to which stage.

I agree with you, gentleman devicho.
The sheet can to be maked into a GIANT SHEET!

first read the whole post before you say somethingRolleyes
(10-18-2010, 01:46 AM)peltos Wrote: [ -> ]first read the whole post before you say somethingRolleyes

Man, stop making useless posts.
(10-18-2010, 08:12 AM)MarioLuigiWarioWaluigi123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2010, 01:46 AM)peltos Wrote: [ -> ]first read the whole post before you say somethingRolleyes

Man, stop making useless posts.

Damn I love hypocrism.

You might wanna both read a little through the topic a little before posting, no ?