The VG Resource

Full Version: hgss style RSE hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeh i know that black n white uses a new sprite style and while the pokemonsprites are badass, im still kinda iffy on the new OW style so imma stick with hgss still. Anyways heres the sprite you probably came to this topic to see...so enjoy...oh yeh cnc pls if you think something's wrong with it. [Image: ASMR_male_hero1.png]
(10-01-2010, 01:44 AM)AJ Games Wrote: [ -> ]So yeh i know that black n white uses a new sprite style and while the pokemonsprites are badass, im still kinda iffy on the new OW style so imma stick with hgss still. Anyways heres the sprite you probably came to this topic to see...so enjoy...oh yeh cnc pls if you think something's wrong with it. [Image: ASMR_male_hero1.png]

the side views the legs are reaching far out, btw i'm working on a Hoenn Revamp Project mind if i use these?
Didnt ranberth make these?
(10-01-2010, 01:44 AM)AJ Games Wrote: [ -> ]So yeh i know that black n white uses a new sprite style and while the pokemonsprites are badass, im still kinda iffy on the new OW style so imma stick with hgss still. Anyways heres the sprite you probably came to this topic to see...so enjoy...oh yeh cnc pls if you think something's wrong with it. [Image: ASMR_male_hero1.png]
could you put this in context, i'm a bit lost.... what's OW, RSE and what have you done? an edit?
if you do this i'll be able to give you better feedback, thanks Smile
OW means overworlds, and RSE is Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.
talk about a useless 1month bump chaps-