The VG Resource

Full Version: Compliment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For the Pixelart-boards recent activity that I noticed...compared to pixeljoint or pixelation boards, this is the most active

Hence I will be around a little more here, instead of pixelation Smile
That is all...haha
So...why isn't this in General Discussion's sub-forum?
(09-30-2010, 06:03 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: [ -> ]So...why isn't this in General Discussion's sub-forum?

Because I don't like anything but Pixeleart... I hate rippers and such Wink
I'm afraid your personal quirks don't quite supercede the rules we have in place, dear.

Moved to Arrivals and Departures.
And he said he would be around here more.
Not around Genera; discussion's sub-forum more.
jeez

but of course im wrong as well
(09-30-2010, 08:44 AM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]And he said he would be around here more.
Not around Genera; discussion's sub-forum more.
jeez

but of course im wrong as well

No youre not wrong...I will only be in this section ^^ (pixelart)
(09-30-2010, 05:16 AM)Elk Wrote: [ -> ]For the Pixelart-boards recent activity that I noticed...compared to pixeljoint or pixelation boards, this is the most active

That is all...haha

I like your avatar mainly because of .hack// however please try to be nice and not condescending towards others otherwise you probably won't last here for long.

We also have the general discussion, real life, creativity, and the gaming discussion areas so feel free to post in those areas too seeing as how we don't really talk about ripping sprites in any of those.
(09-30-2010, 02:07 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2010, 05:16 AM)Elk Wrote: [ -> ]For the Pixelart-boards recent activity that I noticed...compared to pixeljoint or pixelation boards, this is the most active

That is all...haha

I like your avatar mainly because of .hack// however please try to be nice and not condescending towards others otherwise you probably won't last here for long.

We also have the general discussion, real life, creativity, and the gaming discussion areas so feel free to post in those areas too seeing as how we don't really talk about ripping sprites in any of those.
You know those crazy Austrians.
(09-30-2010, 08:07 AM)Elk Wrote: [ -> ]Because I don't like anything but Pixeleart... I hate rippers and such Wink

Not a good way to cause a good first impression, I might say
(09-30-2010, 08:33 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2010, 08:07 AM)Elk Wrote: [ -> ]Because I don't like anything but Pixeleart... I hate rippers and such Wink

Not a good way to cause a good first impression, I might say

He's been here awhile, though.
anyway he appears once in a full moon so he's still a new member
its fucking elk. o/
(10-01-2010, 12:19 AM)/■/ Wrote: [ -> ]its fucking elk. o/

its metaru :0
(09-30-2010, 08:21 PM)Proton Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2010, 02:07 PM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]

That is all...haha

You know those crazy Austrians.

Are you trying to make a WW2 joke?
welcome back i guess!
Pages: 1 2