The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprite Comic Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6108/...turned.png

New comic that I pitched as an idea.
Robotnik, (Doctor in Mobius timeline) is overtaken as ruler of Mobius by Eggman. (Doctor in Earth timeline) He got here by some magic dimension-warping device or some shit.

Oh, and Sonic & Co. have been roboticized in the take over.
Only Shadow and a few others are left.

Any ideas, any C&C?
SFX were rushed and therefore bad.
Wow you're really having a hard time spending the extra 5 seconds to tell whether or not you're posting in the right area or if you're necroposting

/aren't you/
Oh boy, another serious sprite comic, with Sonic.

I'm gonna save you the trouble and say stop.
The explosion blocks out the ending of the "for we have".

Jes sayin.
This is so incredible

[Image: QVkCd.jpg]
replace "edits" with "comics".
First
This isn't a complete idea
It was a test
TEST

To TEST my effect capability
Which APPARENTLY isn't quite good

Dammit, why can't someone post something on here without it getting raped by millions of personal opinions?
Comment on the damn comic or don't comment at all.
It wasn't meant to be a full-fledged comic, it's a test!
The thing you have to understand here is

It's not our fault that you keep making terrible posts. It's like you never check to see if you're necroposting, if you're posting in the right place, or even if what you're saying is actually valid and relevant to a discussion.

Us telling you that you're doing it wrong should have you reassess yourself; but you seem to not want to do that, either. I heartily suggest you lurk for a while and learn how to post to an acceptable standard; or we will end up warning you in future.
(09-30-2010, 05:41 AM)JackMan Wrote: [ -> ]To TEST my effect capability
Which APPARENTLY isn't quite good
i think you're now ad portas of a personal reevaluation. if you can only spawn rejection and negativity from others, i recomend you to analize what you have done so far and see what have you done in order to improve it.

or you can actually blame it on your non inexistent internet autism and pretend you can get away with it

in any case, the comic was bad in the same moment it was a sprite comic. you couldn't expect any other answer from us.