The VG Resource

Full Version: My Sprite Comic : - )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im listening to B.o.B. my Favorite Rapper : -) Anyway Im posting my newest Sprite Comic. it took me 15 Minutes to create, which is Very Impreasive because I Do Not have a Long attention Span.
I want to make More Sprite Comics with my Favorite Video Game Characters, but Someday I hope to become Bigger than my Idol Psyguy ; -)

Heres my Comic Hope U Like:
[Image: spritecomic1.png]

Anyway Please give me good Comments or I will be very Sad.
I wear Glasses and its Hard for me to see the keys properly so Sometimes I hit the Shift Key a Lot so Im sorry if my typing is an Eyesore. : -(

I want to Thank my Best Friends such as Tyvon for showing me how to be a Cool Dude, Suigin for teaching me about Rozu Maiden my Second Favorite Anime (next to NARUTO!! Woo ITACHI!! I love TENTEN!!! XD), and Sean for Teaching Me how to Sprite good in a Comic. OH and One Last Person: Dazz for hosting such an Awesome Website! U R my Idol I hope we can Hang Out IRL someday!!

Please post Nice things about me! Im looking 4ward To It and maybe I will leave Good Comments in your Topic too. 8 -)
Aw dude this is aweosme 100/10 luv it especially wen goofy zoomed in that was awesome
I actually lol'd
so did i
great work man. i lol'd