The VG Resource

Full Version: [Songs] UTAU/Vocaloid Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started Two new UTAU songs. Basically covers. Nothing Special.

C+C Please

I also wonder If Vipershark created any. You got your copy of VOCALOID2 what did you do with it?
Aren't vocaloid songs more or less computer generated?
How do we C+C something you didn't actually make.
it does work like a tracker in essence. he has to arrange the vocals in a proper way so it would actually sound like a melody(just like people sings)

something pjama did to an extent(there's a melody in the second example). although these are just terrible examples. since they are built with a japanese pronunciation as a base, so anything thats not japanese would literally sound like shit because the whole thing is basically meant to "emulate" a singer, not just a melody(otherwise you'd do best using any other tracker-based composer like MIDIs)

thats actually how's suposed to "sound"

something inside tells me pjama already tried to make the vocaloid said "i want to suck your cock"
Vocaloid is fucking gay, sorry.
(09-29-2010, 06:56 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]Vocaloid is fucking gay, sorry.

I respect your opinion.
I somehow laughed
(09-29-2010, 08:45 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]I somehow laughed

why, exactly?
In the second video, I practically died of fright when she opened her eyes, holy crap.
I honestly don't see how this is being creative at all, I mean, we can't even comment to him how to get better. It isn't his voice, he isn't the one singing, He isn't the one in the video, this is almost like and advanced sprite edit imo.

I'm going to leave this open so Pajama can explain himself.

If it is a terrible explanation it is getting a lock and warn and I will continue to do so as he continues to post pointless topics.

For Pajama:

Ok first of all Tell us of things we could possibly say without having to know the program on how we could help you make this better.

Now, explain to me how this is creative. How is this not like a sprite edit at all in metaphorical terms because honestly you didn't use any part of yourself to make this video other then your hands moving the mouse around on your computer.
(09-29-2010, 06:56 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]Vocaloid is fucking gay, sorry.

vocaloid itself is pretty cool
it's like a tracker with voices

it's the just roleplay and characters that people make with them, ugh
miku hatsune is the only good character

anyway though, as far as songs, I haven't made anything other than a couple of voice samples for gorsal
there seems to be alot of anger and hate towards vocaloid on this. and quite frankly it's very immature to rank down people just because of it. so what if it's done by computer? a 3d model is done on computer as well
Black Rock Shooter is a good example of a popular song. It now has it's own anime based on the song, and it also hase a video game in development now.

I'm in no place to tell people what to do but i've seen repeated blantant bashing on anything vocaloid or utau related.

to PJAMA
your first song is good.
as for your second song, the one with Teto, the song sounds good as well but it's a little high at parts. my computer only supports the animation software Miku Miku Dance and not Vocaloid itself so I'm unable to know exactly how to correct it.
this thread is probably going to be locked and me getting bashed and downgraded as well
PJAMA i suggest asking these questions on deviantart, there is a bigger community there to acomodate you
Part of the reason people are so hard on him is because he's already made a bad reputation for himself. Don't automatically assume that he's being bullied for no reason, or something like that.
(09-30-2010, 03:41 PM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]there seems to be alot of anger and hate towards vocaloid on this. and quite frankly it's very immature to rank down people just because of it. so what if it's done by computer? a 3d model is done on computer as well
Black Rock Shooter is a good example of a popular song. It now has it's own anime based on the song, and it also hase a video game in development now.

I'm in no place to tell people what to do but i've seen repeated blantant bashing on anything vocaloid or utau related.

to PJAMA
your first song is good.
as for your second song, the one with Teto, the song sounds good as well but it's a little high at parts. my computer only supports the animation software Miku Miku Dance and not Vocaloid itself so I'm unable to know exactly how to correct it.
this thread is probably going to be locked and me getting bashed and downgraded as well
PJAMA i suggest asking these questions on deviantart, there is a bigger community there to acomodate you
oh fuck off
stop defending someone who's doing nothing but attempting to "troll" TSR with his "autism" (you see, it's in quotes because he doesn't have autism and it's a bullshit excuse that he's somehow able to hide behind)
(09-30-2010, 03:41 PM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]there seems to be alot of anger and hate towards vocaloid on this. and quite frankly it's very immature to rank down people just because of it. so what if it's done by computer? a 3d model is done on computer as well

to PJAMA
your first song is good.

white kawai desu sugar coating knight to the rescue.

actually yes, you should listen him and you both can fuck off to dA for all we care.
on a side note: black rock shooter's ova was fucking useless as far as reviews go. but you know, all about vocaloids is fanboyism hype and shit.
Fuck the haters.
If you really wana rock it..
You gotta lock it.