The VG Resource

Full Version: Every Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 Battle Voice Clip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there I don't usually stop by here though today I figured out a way to rip the voice clips of characters used during battle for both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2.

I've got them in two big packs, one for each game, with all voices separated into to separate folders for each character. This should make it easier on the person who adds these to the site as I would hope they're added separately from to their respective games each by their own character voice. This would make it easier for those who want them to get only the character(s) they need.

So anyway without further delay here they are:

Kingdom Hearts (The First Game):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=66TU4QGJ

Kingdom Hearts II:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UIU17P2W
Thanks for uploading this Zerox, these clips will be ausome for my youtube videos! Big Grin

KH1 set
sephiroth has alot of sound clips that I never heard used in KH1.... are they unused audio clips? I've never heard him say anything at all other than that sounded like "Ha-room" and then this big pillar of fire comes out of the sky, odd that i did'nt find it in the folder, perhaps it was actually a sound effect of the fire attack?
KH2 set
wow I never expected to find so many differnet voice clips,
and often you never get to hear them at all. you've ripped the whole game and then some.
YES

YES I LOVE YOU

Greatly appreciated. Will be uploaded ASAP.
Your both very welcome. I never would have imangined you would have wanted KH Voices so much GrooveMan. =P

In the KH1 Sephiroth sounds they're all there. Though I guess he traded to a new voice actor later on in KH2 because the voices sound nothing alike for some reason. At least to me they don't.

But yeah KH2 has a crap load of them. =D
I admit I'm a KH whore.

And I update tSndR, so yeah!
yeah, his KH1 voice actor was Lance Bass from N'SYNC and your really can't here his voice clips very well in game. his KH2 voice actor is his official Sephiroth VA, George Newburn. in fact all of the Final Fantasy charecters except Cloud and Selphie were changed between KH1 and KH2. Aerith has had three voice actor changes since the first KH game, which was played by Mandy More. Leon was voiced by the guy who played Angel in Buffy the vampire slayer i think, and yuffie was voiced by christy carson ramono (The Even Stevens)

So baseically everyone got a better voice actor in KH2, even sora's voice is completely different between the games.
I'm glad you found the KH1 sephiroth clips, they might not work good for sephiroth but they work good for my OC charecter

keep up the good work!
Yeah I have to admit in the first game his theme is playing so loud and there's so much adrenaline running through ya that his voice is hardly even noticed. That is, if you can get through the fight. [Image: Falcon_Punch_Smiley_by_master_mind777.gif]
(09-30-2010, 12:36 AM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I have to admit in the first game his theme is playing so loud and there's so much adrenaline running through ya that his voice is hardly even noticed. That is, if you can get through the fight. [Image: Falcon_Punch_Smiley_by_master_mind777.gif]

yeah I've never actually tried to beat him in KH1, I just liked to run around him and dodge his attacks. his voice work dose'nt match the adult KH sephiroth at all, maybe a younger teenage version of him....or a boy band version of him. XD
Well I went back and reattempted him in Kingdom Hearts 1 and these are indeed what his voice sounds like. Kinda fun. =)
well when ever playing sephiroth I'd just use Super Glide and dash to one side of the arean when ever he got close, only once did i actually try to attemp to beat him...all that happened was he used Sin Harvest then he ran to one end of the arena and then turned around and charged at me and I'm like Big Grin OMG he looks so coo-*DEAD*

I bet you can find a whole lot of voice clips in KH:RE:COM. like all the other Organization XIII members....i would'nt know though I never managed to beat either the GBA version or the PS2 remake...which i was disapointed in, they made it after KH2 came out so all the cutscenes are inacurate as a remake because Sora's VA no longer sounds like how he was in KH:COM. it looked really odd seeing kh1 sora voiced by KH2 sora it did'nt really fit right.
I was also kinda disapointed with the fact they used Sora's VA for Vanitas as I heard the japanese version was voiced by someone other that Sora's japanese VA. which in useing Sora's VA took away alot from the being of pure darkness that Vanitas is suposed to represent. It makes me wonder if Roxas is really Ventus and not just Sora's nobody, that might explain why he is so different from the other nobodies.

are you going to do a pack for sound effects from KH1 and KH2? because i know KH1 is full to the brim with them, every keyblade haveing it's own unique contact sound, the sounds of picking up objects, ambeint noises, munny droping and collecting. theres one thing I miss from KH1, magic could be replenished by bubbles that monsters sometimes left behind.
Okay, okay, stop.

There's a thread for idle discussion for KH Games here; so can you please shake your habit of turning Zerox's threads into Video Game General Chats?

Locked for now; but if Zerox wants to update this thread with new content, PM me.
Bluh, I'm catching up on everything. Uploaded.