The VG Resource

Full Version: Oh hai der sexy how are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: giantseamonster.png]

Wip
[Image: imjustlikebirds.png]
This is looking simply Delicious. Keep at it!
The board is called spriting AND pixel-art. Anyway, this indeed looks fantastic though I do think that the top right eye should scrunch up a little bit to make it look less flat. Every other aspect is superb in my eyes.
Thanks for the compliments. =)

I'll work on that, Soulcaliburfan. Thank you for pointing it out. Thinking about just sketching in the fins on the side of the stomach, any other places that would be interesting?
the perspective is off in the face (unless it has three eyes; but then, you need to make it in a way everyone can read that correctly), and the line below its head looks too straight.
(09-28-2010, 09:05 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]the perspective is off in the face (unless it has three eyes; but then, you need to make it in a way everyone can read that correctly), and the line below its head looks too straight.

It does have three eyes, yes. It's just the other eye isn't totally done and I haven't added the pupil in yet, maybe that'll help? Which line below the head? Thanks for the criticism. =)

Edit: [Image: giantseamonster.png]
Bit better? Tons more to do. I'm not refining yet, since I'm not completely satisfied.
Oh fantastic! I'm interested in seeing what you have planned for a background.
Thank you, kind sir. =)

Anyways, I got this so my thread isn't super boring with you guys having to look at the same image over and over with minor edits added.
[Image: marrio9598943779_iaza.gif]
that's great, but you now have the obligation to animate that, sir.
maybe try making the nostril on the blue critter less flat by making it jut out more.

truth be told, i'm just amazed at these.
I'm fapping so hard to all of this right now.
Amazing sprites, Delicioso. Keep at it, you may make Gorsal shit his pants.
Thank you fellas'! All really kind. =)

@Murderbeard: You talking about the Mario? I guess I could've made it's nostrils and nose more three demensional, haha.. Guess I got a bit lazy. I'll try that out after I finish this piece. =)
Finish it. Submit it to PJ. Await my 9 points and favourite.

That will be all.
I love you, badassbill. =)

So far I'm just going over it with a quick refine on the face and I'll refine the body later today or tomorrow! There is a few things that are really disturbingly out of preportion, so that'll be something I'll fix up first.

Edit:

Small update again. Still refining bits.

Edit again:
omfg when did Delicious get here
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8