The VG Resource

Full Version: PM KIIIIIIRBY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remembered this sheet from a long time ago when I saw the Snake Kirby topic. I have never actually played Paper Mario (Sad, I know) but I like the style and have been studying the sheets. So far, how are they looking and what other *crucial* poses do I need? Extra poses I'll make after everything is done.
[Image: dcehh.png]
edit: changed angle of arms on last two poses
[Image: ncmx6v.png]
Wow, I really like this. But when he does different poses, his eyes stay exactly the same, make him have more emotion. Awesome job though!
When his arms are straight in front of him he looks like a zombie...

A nice rocking and swinging his arms standing animation would also be awesome.
Okay, I'll work on the emotion after I get a list of all the crucial poses down. The arms thing, I'll fix those, they're supposed to be Kirby with an item being held above his head and then throwing it. I'm not going to be doing a mid-framed between those as after studying various PM sheets, it's usually a sudden movement.

Okay, I've raised the arm's a little on the last two poses so he looks my natural now.
[Image: ncmx6v.png]
The arms on the last two sprites look too straight.
Still, awesome! Keep it up!

spud

I think in PM the eyes aren't supposed to have highlights. Unless they are evil looking like bowser. just wanna see how it might look...Wink
I'll experiment with the eyes and arms more tomorrow. I'm done for the night.
Still not liking those arms in the last 2 sprites.