The VG Resource

Full Version: Heya! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody, I'm one of the new guys. Thought I'd come here to introduce myself and get to know you all.

Well, my username "Tank_Eater" has a story of it's own, but you can call me anything from my name (Matt) to "blockhead" if you really want to. Anyways, I'm rambling again. :/

I'm from the country down-under where we can't make up our mind about our prime minister OR our premiership AFL team... so I'm kinda laid back.

Well, I'm not sure if any of you are aware of the program "Game Maker" from Yoyogames, but I use it a lot. There's actually a course for it at my high school, but I've been using the program for about 5 years in advance to this year's course, so.... yeah.

Anyways, I've been using your sprites (AND ALWAYS PUTTING CREDITS FOR YOU GUYS IN THE GAME INFORMATION!!) [not that any of them have ever been submitted... Defeated] for at least a couple years now and I really love your site. I've been meaning to get off my ass and join for a while now and I finally did it.

I'm actually working on a big project in Game Maker right now, if anybody wants to know about it, just ask. And, I know you're probably all sick of all these posts by the new peeps, but hey, we all started somewhere. Smile

Anyways, I look forward to becoming a part of your community! Big Grin
I almost read all of that

almost
welcome to tsr
Welcome.

Read the rules, enjoy your stay.

You don't have to have underscores in your username here, y'know?
Thanks. x)

Oh shit, really? I didn't realise about the underscores... Oh well. I guess it makes my login easier to remember... Big Grin
If you ever want to change it is is in your UserCP
Awesome, thanks.
I think I might just do that. Smile