The VG Resource

Full Version: BLAST TO THE PAST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, hello - I'm finally pleased to announce that I've finished work on a skin that's been nearly a month in the making (actually, years but I'm the first to act upon it) - something that'll take the old community members back and something that newer users can enjoy as an alternative to the current Afresh Flame skin. As a surprise gift to commemorate Dazz's arrival in the States...

I present to you:
The Pixeltendo BoHeGeHa skin.

[Image: bohegeha1.png]

[Image: bohegeha2.png]

As many of you may or may not know, BoHeGeHa is a Invision Power Board skin...meaning that it isn't available on our current forum software and as a result, nearly the entire skin was written from scratch to make it as similar to the classic BoHeGeHa Dark Blue as possible. This was not easy work. And, to get this out as soon as possible that goes to say that the skin has its bugs, both aesthetically and functionally, so I've released it as kind of an open beta. Feel free to report anything you notice about the skin [and yes, I'll fix the the white text in the text editor in just a second], and feel free to poke around - and get a feel for your new favorite skin!

Known bugs:
  • White text in reply text editor (Easy)
  • Submissions forum priority/technical/best answer highlights off-color [Challenging ATM]
  • PM notifications' white text still drowned out by bright yellow [a pain to find]
  • Reputation boxes' hyperlinks are drowned out by lighter backgrounds [Challenging]

Anyway, enjoy the skin and be prepared soon for the announcement of yet another skin!

Yes, that's right, I've already got a second in the works Smug
Yes, finally! Can't wait until it's ready to go!
It's usable now. You can change it in the User CP under "Board Options", or by the new Quick Theme selector underneath the Forum Jump option.

For some reason, I just can't figure out how to change that white text in the editor. >:

Eventually, yes, but not 3 minutes before bed. I'm meeting Dazz tomorrow Cute
I actually meant the complete skin with all of those bugs you listed that will be fixed in the future. Either way, I'm still loving it. So nostalgic! Tongue
Everyone give Kosheh a round of applause, he's a great man!
Now we can all feel like we're living before mid 2008.

sort of, good job kosheh
That's pretty cool. Big Grin

This is kinda off topic, but it is technically a tech question, so... what's that extra "Add Thank You" button on the first posts of topics? o__O
(09-26-2010, 10:09 AM)KingTomNidocott Wrote: [ -> ]That's pretty cool. Big Grin

This is kinda off topic, but it is technically a tech question, so... what's that extra "Add Thank You" button on the first posts of topics? o__O

I think it's most likely a bug if you ask me.

it's been happening on every skin.
(09-26-2010, 10:56 AM)masterofdioga Wrote: [ -> ]

Doesn't it have something to do with that post uprep thing in peoples' rep profile thingies?
This skin takes me back so much ;-;. Thank you Kosh Heart.
(09-26-2010, 12:45 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2010, 10:56 AM)masterofdioga Wrote: [ -> ]

Doesn't it have something to do with that post uprep thing in peoples' rep profile thingies?

I don't think so, I saw the extra thank button on "afreshflame" skin too.

I could be wrong though.
This is going to be my permanent skin for now. Excellent work Kosh.
oh hell yes this skin posting feels good again
Too much nostalgia, man.

Way to go, Kosh.
Kosh you are the fucking best there is literally no other way to describe how awesome you are for doing this.
Pages: 1 2