The VG Resource

Full Version: Dr. Melee Mario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I see there are NO Mario sheets in the custom Super Smash Bros. section, so I decided to make a Dr. Mario sheet (Not finished, of course.).
I also made it for my upcoming flash game, Smash Bros. War.
Well, here's the sheet so far.
[Image: 7d98b366c665f58516acadf48fbe48d820f4f316.png]
Impressed? Hate it? Wanna use it? Wanna get out an AK-47 and shoot yourself? Write what you think of this sheet in the comments below!
You do realize you just edited these from sonic's moves from sonic battle ?
Also, I find you excessively pretentious.
Lastly, change your sig, it's way too big.
(09-25-2010, 05:21 PM)Lexou Wrote: [ -> ]You do realize you just edited these from sonic's moves from sonic battle ?
Also, I find you excessively pretentious.
Lastly, change your sig, it's way too big.

1. I had no idea these move's were from Sonic battle. I found the original sprite on shyguy kingdom.

2. What does pretentious mean...?

3. Thanks for the sig thing, I thought the same way Ouch!
Um, so what exactly is the difference between that and this blatantly recolored? Which in itself is a fairly poor recolor of MLSS sprites?
(09-25-2010, 05:50 PM)Jdaster64 Wrote: [ -> ]Um, so what exactly is the difference between that and this blatantly recolored? Which in itself is a fairly poor recolor of MLSS sprites?

1. I'm just making this for my game, man.

2. The difference is...

-He has no hat.

-He has the CD thing on his head.

-He has his Doctor outfit on, not just white overalls.

Want to see the finished version of Dr. Melee Mario? Go to http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=15349.
This is just a terrible edit of another terrible edit of an original sprite.
Also, why is this in sprite projects? Its just one sheet. Are you avoiding topic lock?
i dont think its a really bad edit but i dont like it because its not totally yours. if you made the mario sprites yourself then it would be much better (at least, i think so)