The VG Resource

Full Version: some pokemon black white pokemons in gold style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys listen my sprites are not edits i made it from scratch but you see it for my sprite thread and the stance position from megaman sprites appears neat as an edit but that is not it the body well but head not and i am very good with the size from a character as megaman zx style to xtreme style thus about that is it no sprite edit but i make what xtreme style sprites but first i am very happy that pkmn black white out is i made some what black white pokemons in gold style

[Image: 2hziuo.png]

lock this thread not for I am autistic only for as I enough at these thread have
Could use a lot of work. They're not AMAZING, but they're not GOD AWFUL either.
can we ban people for being unable to speak english coherently

because that seriously seems infinitely more convenient than attempting to figure out what kind of gibberish-english they're speaking
(09-24-2010, 04:14 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]can we ban people for being unable to speak english coherently

Hope so. Even autism shouldn't stop basic grammar. Really- one of my friends is autistic and he writes a very well-made essay with near-perfect grammar.
(09-24-2010, 04:29 PM)Hearts Soul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2010, 04:14 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]can we ban people for being unable to speak english coherently

Hope so. Even autism shouldn't stop basic grammar. Really- one of my friends is autistic and he writes a very well-made essay with near-perfect grammar.

He's also a non-english speaker.

I think he's upset because he says last time his sprites weren't edits but his topic got locked, so he doesn't want it to happen again.

I'm not really sure how to talk about his sprites. What is the second one even supposed to be?
Hilser! Hyggelig å møte deg, jeg heter NorskSengirDev. Jeg er en moderatorer på dette forum. Jeg liker ikke din holdning om språk.

Vennligst snakke bedre engelsk. Smile
The sprites are decent. Just try paying closer attention to shadow and color choices. Don't be afraid of dark shades. Wink

because that seriously seems infinitely more convenient than attempting to figure out what kind of gibberish-english they're speaking

Hey,

Track Eleven Wrote:IM RAELLSY FUCIKGN BORERED OMG these pildsl thesd doctors put me oe are makingdg me so fuckgin itedr

I love you. =)
You're heading into the right direction style wise but the pokemon themsevles are terrible, they dont capture the personality of the pokemon at all, Victini's body is too big and it's head is too small and you forgot it's backwings.

gear is just too small in general, and you can use better colors.

denchura pre-evo is just weird, why is it standing? use spinirak as a reference for him, he should be that size

mamanbo has nice lineart, but the eye placement is off and the orangish color you used doesnt work well with the sprite, same goes for the denchura pre-evo, should be yellow and purple, not yellow and green, the pokemon itself is only 2 colors. Victini's colors are perfect.

overall just make the first 3 BIGGER.
thank you guy s for the comments I know it is not amusingly to angry become on autistic guys that at nothing something can do
but I must have again a new sprite thread for my own sprites but then must my old sprite thread far under go to the 2the page but that with that edits most tired I do not say but that may metaru and gorsal do not know they think that I sprite edits use while that it not where is

ps: sorry guys the megaman xtreme sprites suddenly removed because I reinstall ubuntu and I could not find that which folder I'm standing in my computer Unfortunately, all removed sorry guys :´(
um

welp

I think you're thanking people for the comments then complaining at how your old topic was locked and saying that Metaru and I don't understand you and your edits?

Well (going to explain it without making hard to understand)

The topic was locked because you did not make custom sprites. The rules say that you can not make edits. Edits are very easy to do, so we do not like when people do it. Do custom sprites instead.

We are here to help. But accept our criticisms and try using them to improve.