The VG Resource

Full Version: DKC/DKC2/DKC3 Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of rips from the GBA versions of Donkey Kong Country/Donkey Kong Country 2. More to come later (hopefully). I also plan on ripping a bit from DKC3, but we will see how things turn out.

PENDING APPROVAL:

Donkey Kong Country:
[Image: DKC_Squawks_Icon.png?t=1285967177]

Donkey Kong Country 2:
N/A

Donkey Kong Country 3:
[Image: DKC3_BootyBird_Icon.png?t=1285967178]

ALREADY APPROVEVery Sad
[Image: DKC3_Nid_Icon.png?t=1285697866] [Image: th_DKC2_Clapper_Icon.png?t=1285108502] [Image: DKC_Manky_Kong_Icon.png?t=1285108625]
Nice!
Good ones!!!!
Thanks a lot, guys - it is comments like these that motivate me to keep rippin'. Smile

[Image: DKC3_Nid_Icon.png?t=1285697866]

Here's a small something freshly-extracted from DKC3. Yep, really small sheet, I know, but don't get disappointed too soon, as Expresso (the ostrich animal buddy from DKC) is on the verge of getting ripped.
(09-28-2010, 01:18 PM)Quetzalcoatl Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot, guys - it is comments like these that motivate me to keep rippin'. Smile

[Image: DKC3_Nid_Icon.png?t=1285697866]

Here's a small something freshly-extracted from DKC3. Yep, really small sheet, I know, but don't get disappointed too soon, as Expresso (the ostrich animal buddy from DKC) is on the verge of getting ripped.

DKC3!! You think you can rip the cranky samurai *SPOILERS NOW* get 105% on game?
Thanks, it's funny the secret ending with funky too
(09-28-2010, 01:22 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: [ -> ]DKC3!! You think you can rip the cranky samurai *SPOILERS NOW* get 105% on game?
Thanks, it's funny the secret ending with funky too

I thought Cranky had been ripped already... unless it is something completely different, of course (I have never played the GBA versions of these games before, I am actually checking them out as I extract stuff from 'em). If so, sorry for the misunderstanding. Tongue

Anyway, two more rips. I am still not done with ripping Expresso, since it has quite a bunch of animation frames in comparision to the other sprites I have ripped, and thus it is taking me quite a while... I shall get done with it sooner or later though. In the meantime, have fun with these two small rips - Squawks as seen in DKC and that one ridiculously puny bird enemy from DKC3.

[Image: DKC_Squawks_Icon.png?t=1285967177] [Image: DKC3_BootyBird_Icon.png?t=1285967178]
You just leave Cranky too me. I plan on putting all of his poses onto one sheet, since he uses the same poses in all 3 DKC games for the GBA. Except for the Karate poses and the ending of course. I am in the middle of other sheets, so I have to get started on him eventually.

By the way, are there any specific enemies you plan on ripping later on? Just curious, in case I plan to rip them myself.
To be honest, I am not too crazy about ripping Cranky anyways, so you can go for it. Tongue (Sorry, gabrielwoj)

To answer your question, I haven't really planned out any specific enemies to rip, with the exception of the Knit-Knat (the beetle-like enemy from DKC3) and possibly the Flotsam (the stingray enemy from DKC2). If you would like to, feel free to rip any other enemies - I really don't intend to rip so many anyways, since I think it would be more interesting if I sticked to the animal buddies/bosses and whatnot.

Looking forward to that Cranky spritesheet of yours, by the way - I have always been a great fan of your rips, and that one definitely sounds epic.
Very nice!