The VG Resource

Full Version: bowser jr sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exclamation im making bowser jr sprites right now
then im making king k rool sprites mario and luigi pit sltyled
so like how do i post it on the main part im making two packs of jr here is one credit[attachment=701]Exclamation
All you did was add a little mouth to the scarf. You didn't even credit William777.
any mario fn knows its a bandana not a scarf loser also i did gice credit
he said credit to willaim the boo or willaim777 ur name is gay
megazario Wrote:any mario fn knows its a bandana not a scarf loser also i did gice credit

Pay careful attention to these words, child, to save yourself from further embarrassment:
  1. Learn how to type coherently.
  2. A poll on a "Sprite Submission" is a dead giveaway of some rule breaking post.
  3. You DID NOT credit the original author of those sprites. There is no credit tag anywhere on your sheet.
  4. Minor edits are not allowed for submission here.
  5. You're just humiliating yourself by insulting other forum members, and using L33TSpeak, no less.
You obviously have not read the rules. If you insult me for this post I made, you only further prove my point.
Bane84 Wrote:
megazario Wrote:any mario fn knows its a bandana not a scarf loser also i did gice credit

Pay careful attention to these words, child, to save yourself from further embarrassment:
  1. Learn how to type coherently.
  2. A poll on a "Sprite Submission" is a dead giveaway of some rule breaking post.
  3. You DID NOT credit the original author of those sprites. There is no credit tag anywhere on your sheet.
  4. Minor edits are not allowed for submission here.
  5. You're just humiliating yourself by insulting other forum members, and using L33TSpeak, no less.
You obviously have not read the rules. If you insult me for this post I made, you only further prove my point.

sorry my bros was working on it he messed it up i didnt know he messed it up till now sorry everyone
So what if he called it a scarf? I would have too and I'm just the mario fan that you are. Also please credit. You didn't give credit to anyone named Willaim the Boo or Willaim777 in your first post. That could be considered stealing. I suggest you edit it or you'll get in even more trouble.
sorry i messed up my bro keeps going on my computer and spamming
wel now credit to willaim the boo
Locking this, feel free to unlock if you have any arguments.
I highly doubt that your brother even is spamming on your account. Same typing signatures. Ether way he shouldn't know your password.
Wasn't it established that the sprites are edits(POOR edits) of someone's work?
well im leaving tsr now none can use my new 100 percent custom sprite of king k rool
mlpit styled
maybe the shyguy kingdom can i do like them more anyway
That's cool. Cya.

spud

Ya know I thought these ware simply sprites that he took from another sheet at first, then I saw

~BRICKLIN~ Wrote:All you did was add a little mouth to the scarf. You didn't even credit William777.

Well, as it turns out, when I looked back at it, yes, I noticed a very smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall evil face.
megazario Wrote:well im leaving tsr now none can use my new 100 percent custom sprite of king k rool
mlpit styled
maybe the shyguy kingdom can i do like them more anyway

oh no... OOOOH NOOOO

[/sarcasm]
Point proved~

This topic no longer has any use or purpose