The VG Resource

Full Version: Wagyan Paradise main characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I've recently discovered a rather obscure Japan-only serie of platformers known as Wagyan Land. The design of the main character and overall art style intrigued me a bit and I took it upon myself to find sprites of the main characters from the sixth game (Wagyan Paradise) on the SNES.

However, the only sprite sheet I could find was one by Pangolin which was incomplete.

As such, I decided to build myself more complete sprite sheets of both main characters.

So... here goes:

GAME: Wagyan Paradise
CONSOLE: SNES
[Image: WagyanSisterWagyanParadise.png]
COMMENTS: The rip is almost completely completed. What is missing is the jetpack sprites, the miniature sprites used during the final boss fight, and palette rips. But apart from that, the rip should be mostly completed.

GAME: Wagyan Paradise
CONSOLE: SNES
[Image: WagyanWagyanParadise.png]
COMMENTS: A certain Pangolin ripped a few sprites from the game but that sprite sheet was very much incompleted. This new sprite sheet is far more completed although it still lack a few sprites. Notably, it lack the miniature sprites used during the final boss fight and the invincibility sprites. I've left in credit information for Pangolin since I've left his rips in (as I felt that they didn't need to replaced).
I remember this game - I ripped from Super Wagyan Land 2.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/sw...heet/12145

Fantastic style - very interesting.
Great job on ripping these!