The VG Resource

Full Version: Leaving on a Jet Plane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, it's me... Long time no see?
I've not been around much for the last year, due to working full time in a store which takes up just 3 hours of the day in commuting.

I'm now leaving to travel the world for 6 months, during which time I will still be in every few nights to check how things are going, I probably will be involved in the community still, however, I won't be the go-to guy for your problems or anything of that nature.

I'm sure that you're most of you are aware that I am traveling around the world already, starting in New York, working around the country, and then on to Fiji, New Zealand, Australia and finally Hong Kong.
During this time, I will be working on a blog detailing the travels. I'm going around with my girlfriend, Charlie (aka. Tigerlily), who will also be involved in blogging.
The address is http://www.charliendazz.com

When I come back I will more than likely become a lot more active and continue to the way things were before the last 12 months. I want to revamp some features, add new ones and really get this place looking brand new again.

We've become a lot more active than before I left, and this fills me with a lot of joy, and I'm incredibly pleased with the way Tonberry has handled everything. He has honestly been the most incredible help over the last year, you wouldn't believe.

Anyway, I leave on Wednesday. So this is just a bit of a heads up.
Keep it cool, amigos!
See you soon, man.
Don't miss us too much now! Have a nice long trip!
We'll try and keep the forum from blowing up while you're gone, man! Smile

Hope you have a great time!
I have more than full faith. You've all been doing it for a year!
Have fun man, i'd love to travel the world for a year. I know you worked hard for this, you deserve it.
expecting to see more of you than normal because you're NEVER HERE EVER when you're at home

because logic works like this you see
Well, I'm now about to head to the airport... So I guess I'll see (some of) you on the other side!
Well, isnt this a coincidence? I actually arrived in America on Monday for a group gathering!
So... does this mean I can't press the big red button aimed at every admin's house?
hahaha
thanks for this pointless bump

warned
god dammit gors you sniped me