The VG Resource

Full Version: Self-Sprite finished!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
finished (except for fro), but i feel it still needs work, CC plz
[Image: 23li7x4.png]

edit: hair finished, added selout, plus minor changes
[Image: 2a0n880.gif]

further edits:
[Image: 30m79jt.gif]
jesus christ morgan how do you live without a lower body
Work In Progress

although I know your just being an ass

edit: update [Image: 2pzehcy.png]

shoes are gonna take me a while
Okay, base colouring is done. I would never wear such a funky colour combination, but whatever, I think it looks good for my sprite.
Only double posting b/c edit button is taking too long.
[Image: 209hq44.png]
It very anatomically incorrect :/
You legs should be longer then your torso, you arms are too short, you eyes are too close, your ear should be father back your head, the hair is too big, and doesent go with the sprite.
1. I'll make the legs a little longer, but the torso is shorter than you're actually seeing it, the hair just adds a lot, oh wait, i see what you mean, i'll get on that, and I imagine the shirt to be overlapping by a few cm.
2. arms, really? they actually look to be good sized to me =\
3. the hair? that's the approximate size of my afro Big Grin

edit: about the eyes, they have to be that close together, or else the far pupil will be touching the outline of the face, and it looks very distorted. although i suppose i could try and make the head a bit wider.
Arms are incorrectly sized. Hands come down to between your hips and your knees. Legs are always longer than arms, yours are shorter.

My main gripe is that this pose is very dull.
Okay, I'll legnthen the arms too. And I know about the pose. I just ain't sprited in months. After this, I'm going to make another sprite of me in a different pose.

edit: okay lengthened arms and legs, and coloured shirt (need some CC on colouring please)
[Image: 5jtgsp.png]
sorry for double post, edit button being a bitch.

finished (except for hair), but I feel still could use some work. CC plz
[Image: 23li7x4.png]

edit: hair finished, added selout, plus minor changes
[Image: 2a0n880.gif]
The left shoe looks odd...
Yea, I spent some time trying to work that out, but that was the best I could get it.
If you can help me with it, I'd appreciate it.
I suck with shoes (and hands) - sorry
well, I lengthened the face so it looks more like me now.
[Image: 30m79jt.gif]
Not digging the seam of on his shoulder, the line on the right side gives you some boob, and your legs/arm ratio is still off, the foot on the left is still wrong, and you use too many colors and that makes it seem pillow-shaded.

But that's my nit-pickiness, it's also the same reason I never finish a sprite.
Meh. I'm satisfied. I mean, it doesn't have to be super-exactly-100%-no-flaws-what-so-ever-anatomy on a cartoony sprite, does it?
Pages: 1 2