The VG Resource

Full Version: It Don't Matter if You're Black or White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The internets are alive this weekend with new Pokemon Black and White info. We're no different. We've got the first rips of the game up and ready to go.
I thought we'd be dying down a bit with school starting, but we've been quite busy with the submissions. We've also got the forums in a nice new order and Dazz is out in the world. Check the link to his blog (on the left) to see what he's up to.
Well, I'm sure you stopped reading this a while ago so you could see all the shiny new sprites (Editor's note: we do not have shiny sprites yet). See you in a few!
And finally, we've been mentioned in gamesradar.com's list of "14 game culture sites you have to visit"! Thanks a lot, guys! (And thanks to our Facebook fan, Darío Melo, for pointing it out!)
PS- in your Pokemon-induced excitement, don't forget to check out a couple of the gems this update including oB2Ko Mario's Travis Touchdown, DerZocker's Sonic Triple Trouble customs, and Jackster's Wario Shake It! rips. They're all fantastic.
Nice...
I'm sad because imagehost did got an server error... them I need wait to upload my sheets Very Sad
Oh man, the title of this thread... I was about to start a discussion on how much I hate racists. But...
Pokemon's good too. (Even though they're running out of idea's)
(09-19-2010, 08:19 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man, the title of this thread... I was about to start a discussion on how much I hate racists. But...

I think he's referring to something else, Iceman.

Otherwise, this update's pretty good, there's already a B/W overworld template from what I know on DA.
(09-19-2010, 08:19 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man, the title of this thread... I was about to start a discussion on how much I hate racists. But...

Kids today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqZnxvAPkL8&ob=av3e

Wow... I saw the same thing heheheh
Just an tittle
That was sad... I rip an whole famous game and you not say nothing O:
And was months to found some program to extract them!
It's a Michael Jackson reference. Geez, guys.
The generational gap grows bigger each year.
^^ That's actually kinda funny how so few people have heard of one of MJ's most famous songs.
And you guys, MJ was trying to promote equality and peace between races, not be racist. >_<
The name doesn't even SOUND racist. Just because the words black and white appear in a sentence together, doesn't mean someone's being racist.
Calm down people.
OMG TWO OPPOSITE COLORS ARE IN THE SAME SENTENCE SHITS GOING DOWN IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

IM GONNA TYPE UP A REALLY BIG PARAGRAPH EXPRESSING MY ANGER ABOUT THIS
(09-21-2010, 06:21 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]OMG TWO OPPOSITE COLORS ARE IN THE SAME SENTENCE SHITS GOING DOWN IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

IM GONNA TYPE UP A REALLY BIG PARAGRAPH EXPRESSING MY ANGER ABOUT THIS

^^ You think that was big?? Excuse me, but what age did you drop out of school??? You're a funny guy.
And I wasn't making such a fuss, I was just saying because I've heard so many people rant on about that before. No need to be such a smart ass.

Track Eleven was being sarcastic kiddo
Like I said, he didn't need to be such a smart ass about it.
(09-19-2010, 08:19 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man, the title of this thread... I was about to start a discussion on how much I hate racists.

please tell me this is a joke
(09-21-2010, 06:36 PM)azm vespes Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said, he didn't need to be such a smart ass about it.
I suggest you learn the difference between dry wit and "being a smart ass" because

well
it's a pretty noticeable difference
on top of that, I wasn't even talking to or about you
no reason to get mad at something not even related to you in the first place

and don't even say "well you posted after me so clearly you were talking about me" because there's a thing called context that you should probably look up the definition to as well if you're thinking of throwing a comment along those lines in my direction

tia
Pages: 1 2