The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello! I'm Miszi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! I'm Miszi and i love sonic the hedgehog series and sprites. I have a fair few sheets i'd like to submit and i hope i'll meet some nice people here. If i can also ask one question in here then i wonder if i can have link to my website in signature cause there was no word about it in rules or i skipped it which is rather not possible. Thanks in advance to anyone who answer that Smile .

EDIT:
Oh and i want to apologize if my English isn't the best. I'm not from any English speaking country. I'll try to use proper grammar and spelling though.
Welcome to TSR, although it seems you have, be sure you are knowledgeable of the rules and how things work here.
As long as your website link isn't a terribly big image, its fine to put a link in your signature.
As far as it goes at the moment, your English is pretty good, so no worries there.
Enjoy your stay here.
Just want to point out that it's extremely refreshing to see someone from a non-English speaking country ACTUALLY attempt to speak English instead of using a translator and making it impossible to communicate with them

BUT YEAH WELCOME AND SUCH
Welcome, You're pretty good with your English and with browsing the forums more we are all open to teach you more.

If you want to upload a signature use a site like Photobucket or imageshack.

Please keep in mind you can only submit spritesheets made by you and no fan characters.

Enjoy your stay~
Hey, thank you all for warm welcome Smile and @Kat: Yeah i know i can't submit fan characters, i've read this 2 times: http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/submit/ although i have many non-fan characters sprite sheets as well Wink. I just want to polish them a bit until posting on here cause i know that most if not all spriters on here are on really high level and i'm not sure about myself. I think i'm not bad but not the best spriter ever either. Hopefully i can learn something new from here.

@Nicodemus:
The link to my website i want to include in signature is userbar so it's really small Smile .

Once again thanks alot for warm welcome.
Actually not very many of us are the best spriters. Quite a few spriters here are on a high level but we do have spriters on lower levels. Some of us don't even sprite.

You can always post your spritesheets in the "Spriting and Pixel art" area and we will be more then welcome to help you. Just keep in mind that our bluntness is a way to make sure that you get the correct message and not us being mean Heart
Oh, that's okay. I really don't get angry when someone says my work is sh*t or basically don't like it. The only thing i hate is when people say that and then can't give a proper answer why they think so but i hope it's not a problem on these boards and i guess i'll post my sprite sheets in there, thanks for advice. Possibly not today though cause it's really late and i have school tommorow (need to get some sleep).
Oh we don't just say "This sucks" we'll say something more like "You should clean up the outline because it looks dirty and messy with how you left it." as an example.
Quote:[Image: avatar_9499.png?dateline=1285013416]

[Image: 12756349204.jpg]
Iunno, hey and stuff.
@Kat: Ok, then it's cool ^^. Thanks alot once more.

@Proton: Nice to meet you, i know my fan character is recolor with clothes but i like it the way it is and i won't post any sprites of my fan character on here anyways so please don't judge me as a spriter just by a single picture / how my fan character looks. I really can do much more and the only reason i keep my fan character like that is cause i want to.