The VG Resource

Full Version: LoZ Minish Cap (Hyrule Village Bar)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
he everyone
i was looking around the LoZ Minish Cap section and i noticed that the bar in Hyrule Village wasent there. so i looked it up how to rip a sprite and after a few minuts working i made this

please give your honest opion Tongue

EDIT: i have changed it a little bit

[Image: legendofzeldaminishcapv.png]
[Image: legendofzeldaminishcapv.png]
That seems fine, but 2 things:
- Sprites and Pixelart is for things that you've made; not for sprite rips
- Your credits tag is huge, ugly, and unnecesary. Remove it. tSR automatically says who rips sheets anyway. If you HAVE to tell everyone that tis one sheet was made by you, have it small and in text underneath the sheet.

Moved to Sprite Submissions for you.
(09-17-2010, 11:03 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]That seems fine, but 2 things:
- Sprites and Pixelart is for things that you've made; not for sprite rips
- Your credits tag is huge, ugly, and unnecesary. Remove it. tSR automatically says who rips sheets anyway. If you HAVE to tell everyone that tis one sheet was made by you, have it small and in text underneath the sheet.

Moved to Sprite Submissions for you.

sorry i didnt pay attention to where i had to put it. this forum is kinda big and this is my first time.
and sorry about the credit thing. i just tough it was fun to do soTongue
how long is it gonna take for it to go to the front page?Surprise
im not a expert on this kind of things but shoudn't my sprite sheet be on the front page by now?

please say somthing if i did somthing wrong with the submission
It'll be up when the site updates. Calm down.
(09-24-2010, 10:11 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be up when the site updates. Calm down.

im calm. i just was wondering why it took so long. and thxTongue
sorry for the double post but i just checked on my sheet on the site but in the Loz Minishcap page its under "Backgrounds and Maps" and it should be under "Indoor Maps"
There's a mix between the two sections in some sheets, some indoor areas are in the backgrounds, some backgrounds in the indoor.
It's fine, just leave it.
You might wanna stop telling them how to do their job, though, and just calm down.