The VG Resource

Full Version: Guitar Hero 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guitar Hero 6 looks WAYPIC.

http://hub.guitarhero.com/games/ghwor

This has an awesome setlist, too! So hell yeah I'm getting it.

Discuss.
I'm uuuh
not sure I really get the need for so many guitar hero games
Is there actually much different, or is it just more song packs or what?

They're kinda fun games every now and then but I will never understand the intense fandom :/
Also chill out! Like one guy was being kinda snarky about GH to you, you don't gotta get all shouty about it!
(09-16-2010, 07:40 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm uuuh
not sure I really get the need for so many guitar hero games
Is there actually much different, or is it just more song packs or what?

there could be different features and characters, but I guess, basically the songs.

Quote:Also chill out! Like one guy was being kinda snarky about GH to you, you don't gotta get all shouty about it!

A couple, but I guess, I'll change it.

Seems pretty pointless to me.
They should release it as a computer game, have you plug in the guitar to the computer, save your best scores, have online matches, keep the game as it is, have different patches instead of new games, stuff like that.
This is just overkill.
aghhh stop with the fucking rock band/guitar hero shit just give us the ability to upload any song we want for infinite replayability

oh wait didn't they do that already
Looks pretty cool in my opinion, i have only played guitar hero once but i'm planning to get a guitar and guitar hero 5 for my wii soon Smile .
playing guitar hero or rockband in any context other than playing with friends for an hour or two every now and then strikes me as kind of sad
it is no longer relevant
and it is kind of hilariously so

although i won't lie, some of the songs on this kick butt
i got excited when i saw nemesis, this day we fight, holy wars and fascination street
shit got old already.
People who give money to Activision should be locked in a jail cell and made to play Spongebob boat-o-cross untill they beat the whole game 1000 times. (without muting the music)

But seriously, Guitar hero should have been like Audiosurf from the start.
You plug the guitar into your computer, and play songs from your own music collection.
that kills half of the game's profits: getting paid to put bands on it.
Also, they made Guitar Hero for the PC already, with a wireless PC guitar... But from I gather, not many people have it so not much of a customisation community exists... Probably because who gives a shit srsly
(09-20-2010, 04:57 PM)Woppet Wrote: [ -> ]But seriously, Guitar hero should have been like Audiosurf from the start.
You plug the guitar into your computer, and play songs from your own music collection.

I agree, if it was like Audiosurf and Beat Hazard it would be much much better but you know. These are indie games and activision wants money so the more they release the more they get, sadly.