The VG Resource

Full Version: Quetz's SNES Sprite Rips (Go Go Ackman + Magic Boy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't got much right now, really, though I do plan on ripping more later:

[Image: ackman.png]

[Image: Go_Go_Ackman_Mr_Yamada_Icon.png?t=1284671125] [Image: Go_Go_Ackman_Wolf_Boss_Icon.png?t=1284671126]
(As far as I know, the wolf guy doens't really have a name, as it didn't get a mention in the entire game, so)

[Image: Magic_Boy_Section_Icon.png?t=1284671463]

[Image: Magic_Boy_Font_Sheet_Icon.png?t=1284671492]

Yeah - what I have got from Magic Boy as of now are just the fonts and whatnot, but, as I said, I do plan on ripping more from that game - such as the enemies (in fact, I am ripping the ones from World 1 right now), items, etc.

By the way, if these ever get accepted, could I please have my username in the main site (Broozer) changed to the one I am currently going by (Quetzalcoatl)? Thanks, in advance.
(09-16-2010, 04:16 PM)Quetzalcoatl Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't got much right now, really, though I do plan on ripping more later:

[Image: ackman.png]

[Image: Go_Go_Ackman_Mr_Yamada_Icon.png?t=1284671125] [Image: Go_Go_Ackman_Wolf_Boss_Icon.png?t=1284671126]
(As far as I know, the wolf guy doens't really have a name, as it didn't get a mention in the entire game, so)

[Image: Magic_Boy_Section_Icon.png?t=1284671463]

[Image: Magic_Boy_Font_Sheet_Icon.png?t=1284671492]

Yeah - what I have got from Magic Boy as of now are just the fonts and whatnot, but, as I said, I do plan on ripping more from that game - such as the enemies (in fact, I am ripping the ones from World 1 right now), items, etc.

By the way, if these ever get accepted, could I please have my username in the main site (Broozer) changed to the one I am currently going by (Quetzalcoatl)? Thanks, in advance.

Wow very nice...
By the way, the sprites are big and the sheet is small? You didn't missed nothing right? Because they have minimum animations...
Never played those games... Only Magic Boy, oh boy, it's so weird...

Nice, btw

Great stuff!
Thanks!

(09-16-2010, 04:28 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: [ -> ]Wow very nice...
By the way, the sprites are big and the sheet is small? You didn't missed nothing right? Because they have minimum animations...

Nice, btw

Well, I ripped everything with YY-CHR, so I am quite sure I am not missing anything. It's just that Go Go Ackman generally has few animation frames for the sprites, kind of like SMW.

And yes, Magic Boy sure is an awkward game. I like the graphics of it, though. Tongue
I remember Magic Boy when I was younger. I forgot the name before this topic, but I remember him being the fat kid.
(09-16-2010, 04:40 PM)Quetzalcoatl Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!

(09-16-2010, 04:28 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: [ -> ]Wow very nice...

Nice, btw

Well, I ripped everything with YY-CHR, so I am quite sure I am not missing anything. It's just that Go Go Ackman generally has few animation frames for the sprites, kind of like SMW.

And yes, Magic Boy sure is an awkward game. I like the graphics of it, though. Tongue
So it's like an cartoon game... Thanks for replying!