The VG Resource

Full Version: Black Sonic with Some red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: MightyTAAdvance08Finished.png]
Well... An Advance Mighty The Armadillo sheet. Not much else to say. Other than that I've been working for it for about a week (And that I suck at pixelart seeing as how weird his ears look...)

Blah blah. Tell me if if you like it and junk. Or inprovments that might need done.
Okay, but there are a few unnecesarry sprites. For example, Mighty never EVER used Tails Blaster.
Mighty Never Ever did anything really. He never Punched, Kicked, Had red eyes, Or much of anything in the few games he was in. I think an Abandoned Character can have a few made up things XP. And besides, It shoots fireballs. X3 *Shot*
His shell on his flying through the air from a spring sprite looks a bit too straight.
I miss Mighty...
Which pose? The one on the bottom with bent shell?
Last one on the 4th row.
Maybe I made his shell is too small...
I'm afraid this doesent match sonic advance style :/
Hes way to dark overall, and his shell is way to jagged.
The shading is kinda pillowed, and the pallete is wrong.
Thiers no black in his outline (look at sonic).
All of these poses are edits of sonic. All of them. Mighty =/= Sonic clone. The games arent an excuse either, read the comics.
Okay lets see here.

1: I said It was based off a Genesis sprite. Look at the height thing. It's shaded like that.
2: What do you mean by wrong?
3: If you look closly, There is. Just not in the shell.
4: He's based off the Mighty from the games. I never read one of the comics in my life. Nor could I. I can't find them anywhere.
1: Oh hey look it also says its sonic advance style, and oh look basing it off the genesis does not mean you cant make it sonic advance style to.
2: The pallete is too dark, and thier are certain colors that have to be used to keep it in style
3: You have to have black outline int he darker areas of the sprite to match the style
4: Event he mighty in the old games was not as sonic advance clone :/. Give him poses formt he old games, or just read up on him from the wikipedia
I think that since Mighty is basically a dead character, people who just know him can't give him movesets.
Because then sonic clones with parts from tails happen.
Also why is sonic there in the last row second fram *hint, hint* =\
Meh, looks pretty okay to me. In every hugely successful franchise, there's always some characters who got ditched and never developed. Trust me, I know.
He was never devoloped in the games but hes still around in the comics.
Hes hardly ever around in the comics much anymore though..

Anyways, Mighty had like Wall Jump, and he had extreme strength.. I don`t know try to make some different moves though.
The red palette looks too dark for an Advance version. It makes his whole back / "shell" look gradient-ed.

And I miss Mighty too, Goemar...
Pages: 1 2