The VG Resource

Full Version: Gabrielwoj's Submissions (2 are 100% completed) [1 Updated] ~All Dumped~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I decided to make a thread with my submissions, I will update when I finish one...
Also, please keep my threads alive... Thank you...
The list:
Mario Kart Wii (UPDATED!): (Other Systems)
[Image: mkwii.png]
[Image: Vehicles.png][Image: MapIcons.png][Image: victory_icon.png][Image: Controllers.png][Image: CourseBanners.png][Image: License.png] [Image: countryflags_icon.png][Image: Numbers.png] [Image: Icon-1.png]

WiiBios: (Other Systems)
[Image: wiibios.png]
[Image: healthandcare_icon.png]

Trackmania United Forever (textures not done): (PC/Computer)
[Image: trackmania.png]
[Image: font_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart1_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart2_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart3_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart4_icon.png] [Image: generalripspart5_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart6_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart7_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart8_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart9_icon.png]
[Image: GeneralRip10.png]

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King: (PC/Computer)
[Image: GameSheet-2.png]
[Image: Chat.png] [Image: Gryphon.png] [Image: Dress.png] [Image: LoginScreen-1.png] [Image: LoginScreen2.png] [Image: SpecialQuests.png] [Image: LoadingMaps1.png] [Image: LoadingMaps2.png] [Image: Talent.png]

Taikodom: (PC/Computer)
[Image: GameSheet-1.png]
[Image: Sign.png] [Image: trail.png] [Image: Cursor.png] [Image: Screen31MB.png] [Image: Items.png]
[Image: Avatars.png] [Image: Corporation.png] [Image: Factions.png] [Image: turrets.png] [Image: Collapse.png]
[Image: CubeMaps.png] [Image: CubeMapsDiffuse.png]

Cave Story: (PC/Computer)
[Image: cavestory.png]
[Image: castsicon.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-19.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-20.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-21.png]

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: (Other Systems)
[Image: ssbb.PNG]
[Image: Icon-3.png] [Image: Icon-2.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-17.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-18.png]

Taiko no Tatsujin Wii: Dodoon to 2 Yome: (Other Systems)
[Image: GameSheet-6.png]
[Image: ICON-MODEL.png]

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing (PC/Computer)
[Image: GameSheet-4.png]
[Image: effectsicon.png] [Image: tracksicon.png] [Image: hudicon.png] [Image: truckicon.png]

Touhou 6 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil: 100% Completed by me Smile (PC/Computer)
[Image: gamesheet5.png]
[Image: Reimuicon.png] [Image: Fonticon-1.png] [Image: projectilesicon.png] [Image: marisaicon-1.png] [Image: SideIcon.png] [Image: Endingcreditsicon.png]* [Image: menuicon.png]* [Image: Bossesicon.png]* [Image: Effectsicon-1.png] [Image: TileBackicon.png] [Image: enemiesicon.png] [Image: RinSatsukiicon-1.png]

Touhou 8 ~ Imperishable Night: 100% Completed by me Smile (PC/Computer)
[Image: GameSheet-7.png]
[Image: endingicon.png]* [Image: iconscreens.png][Image: ICON-MODEL-2.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-3.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-5.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-6.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-7.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-8.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-1.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-9.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-10.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-11.png][Image: ICON-MODEL-12.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-13.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-14.png] [Image: ICON-MODEL-15.png]

Touhou 12 ~ Undefined Fantastic Object (PC/Computer)
[Image: GameSheet-9.png]
[Image: ICON-MODEL-16.png]

Mario Kart DS (Other Systems)
[Image: mariokartds.png]
[Image: ICON-MODEL-4.png]

TLOZ: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
[Image: tlozphantomhourglass.png]
[Image: ICON-MODEL-22.png]

Super Mario Galaxy (Other Systems)
[Image: supermariogalaxy.png]
[Image: ICON-MODEL-23.png][Image: ICON-MODEL2.png][Image: ICON-MODEL3.png][Image: ICON-MODEL4.png][Image: ICON-MODEL5.png][Image: ICON-MODEL6.png]¹[Image: ICON-MODEL7.png][Image: ICON-MODEL8.png][Image: ICON-MODEL-24.png][Image: ICON-MODEL-25.png]

Pokémon: Black & White
[Image: pokemonblackwhite.png]
[Image: ICON-MODEL-2.png][Image: ICON-MODEL-3.png]

*ALL WITH *, click on image for enlarge!
Click on banners to go the page!
Most of them!
That's all folks!
Is any of this new? Just checking.
(09-15-2010, 09:08 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Is any of this new? Just checking.

ALMOST completing other touhou (just an sheet, not complete game)...
But there no new still...
Ok. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
Updated:
[Image: GameSheet-7.png]
[Image: endingicon.png]
Touhou 8 - PC as well?
(09-17-2010, 10:58 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Touhou 8 - PC as well?

Yep...
Also, the patch did created an th08.dat.bak... I created two folders for each language... now I got access for the real language, Japanese... AND now I can rip other things... the Ending Screens don't mater if is English or Japanese, it's the same image...
But th08 will not be 100%, there are much unknown files... th06 was easy because was .mid/.wav and .png...
The other files was just for configurations...
Th08 contains:
.anm (animation, on th06 have it too)
.rpy
.ecl
.end (it's just for the text of the ending screens, th06 have it too)
.dat (may I try extract with the same program I extracted the th08.dat)
.sht
.txt (just for music comments, on music room)
.wav (I will rip sounds soon!)
.std, for some reason, OpenOffice opens, but there is nothing inside..)
.ver
.jpg
.png
.fmt (font?)

The touhou 9 have much ending screens with jpg, but no of they opens...
I can attach here for someone try open there?
Other jpg images on the dat file, don't opens too.
OPS! I did an fail on the Ending Screens...
Will be fix on a couple of minutes!
Also, another is coming!
Sorry people... I will only upload when IMAGEHOST OPENS!
So... I need restart internet, and I'm downloading one thing...
Sorry...
Also, Screens of touhou8 is done!
Someone try to open this... isn't opening!
http://www.imagehost.org/
Try please! Very Sad
Sorry guys... I will TRY upload tomorrow... Maybe the site is on fixes...
Sorry for that... And Admins... Don't put touhou 8 on TSR... I will update somethings
Hey people!
Now Imagehost.org did opened but...

"ImageHost.org

During some maintanence last night (Friday, September 17, 2010) the site database didn't come back online. While trying to fix that, it turned out that the hard drive was actually failing - on more than one server.

The database problem is fairly easy to fix, as fortunately the site made use of replication - so hopefully no data is lost. However the main drive of one of the affected servers is so bad that the webserver software will no longer start.

The current plan is to resurrect the main website (www.imagehost.org) on one of the other servers ImageHost.org is hosted on. Unfortunately this will take some time.

Furthermore it may take some time before files on e.imagehost.org, f.imagehost.org and h.imagehost.org will come back online, as those files will have to be moved to another server and/or restored from backups (which with over 1 terabyte of data won't go so quickly).

In the mean while files on other image servers (a-d, g & i-j) will continue to work, hopefully.

My apologies for the downtime."

So... Much of my sheets have a chance to not open... at least, will be back on some day...
Please wait for the sheets... Thank you
(09-15-2010, 07:49 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: [ -> ]WiiBios:
I really needed these dude. I made some parodies with images and plan to make some more. Thanks! Wink
(09-19-2010, 08:11 AM)Mattex Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2010, 07:49 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: [ -> ]WiiBios:
I really needed these dude. I made some parodies with images and plan to make some more. Thanks! Wink

Heheheh...
You want Mario Kart DS Emblems? Because they will be soon!
I did it for the bagels...
Got new programs to rip touhou!
Imagehost IS BACK!
Well, I will not upload today..
Lagg internet!
Update, there is something scaring me, but it didn't happned nothing about it...
10MB limit... Shi*
Also, I wrote the re-captcha wrong and I need to reupload all again... wow
I will upload the 4mb first!
Well, it worked!
Thanks for COME BACK IMAGEHOST!!!
I hope my 10mb+ works...

[Image: iconscreens.png]

Also, now I got more programs to dump the files, may I verify the files... but the screens is AN PART of PNG/JPG, because they are screen and not sprites!
Also this one I did different... I put the name of ORIGINAL files...
I was just for make something's different!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5