The VG Resource

Full Version: Latest page discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Latest page found here: http://www.neorice.com/aptgg_latest

Feel free to discuss the latest page here.
awwwwwww it's going back to Pablo.
He's my least favorite character. Sad
Really? He's my favourite. Cute
My favorite characters are Tobi and Three, so you can tell which story arc I like the best.

Out of all three stories, I personally find Burk's to be the least entertaining, though with the addition of Adell, it's been getting better. (I'm assuming she'll later join the party. Smile)
Tobi is probably my favorite character as well. I'm liking Adell though! (:
I'm sticking to Burk right now because it's much much easier for me to keep my workflow intact by just sticking to one story, I generally have to constantly add new sprites & backgrounds after all.

Next to that it just makes it easier to relate/stick to one story as it goes, and I can move on to one of the other two as a storyline ends.

also: new page just went up a second ago.

Cute
unfortunately i cant keep up with any webcomic with a plot ever

i honestly tried reading your's because i genuinely liked it but eventually, like the 20th comic, i just couldn't do it

anyway i do like your art style and you're probably the only person who can do a pixel art comic well

so there's that

but yeah, id say good luck with this but you're obviously doing well already so .. keep it up!
I actually like Burk the most. He's funny but always serious!
Neorice is so god damn awesome, he gets his own forum

Dropping in to say I love this comic.
I just spent a few hours getting caught up
I hadn't read this since about page 100
It actually takes a few hours to catch up? I didn't know that. Cute
yep. When I rediscovered the comic (I had only originally read up to about Gang Town) it took nearly half a day-ish to read the entire story up to Adell's break-in.
I miss Noah...
Don't worry, you'll see Noah again, I mostly just want to focus on a single story for efficiency-based reasons.
fuck yeah three updates in one single week
Pages: 1 2 3 4