The VG Resource

Full Version: Disgaea 3 (What are these?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently started extract stuff from Disgaea 3. I came across these, and I've not played the game in yonks... Any idea what these are?

[Image: 30509362.png][Image: 60769181.png][Image: 52821452.png][Image: 45078559.png][Image: 76578863.png][Image: 32426972.png][Image: 27806662.png][Image: 89715895.png]
You mean aside from being hillarious?
I like these. I like these a lot. How YOU Doin'?

I'm guessing they might be from the staff roll, but I have no idea - I've still got the game sitting on my shelf in shrinkwrap :\
Those are the randomized images used after completing a battle. Like this one.

...but I've already gotten started on ripping the new classes and mugshots and stuff, Dazz. I'm not sure if there'd be anything else worthwhile to rip when I'm done... except for maybe the backgrounds, since I don't have any of those ripped yet. Very Sad
Ok, that's cool. In that case you can just take these and sheet them. Keep it all consistent in that section Big Grin
(09-15-2010, 11:05 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, that's cool. In that case you can just take these and sheet them. Keep it all consistent in that section Big Grin
Well, since you've got those ripped already, you can go ahead and put 'em all on a sheet, Dazz. As I said, I'm only after the character sprites and mugshots right now, so anything else is fair game.