The VG Resource

Full Version: TUGS - Round 2 - Intermediate WIP thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
you should all know how this works by now
[Image: ngh.png]

I tried scribbling out some ideas but I'm not really feeling this topic. I hope I get into the groove soon

1. Concealed knife
2. ball+chain turns spikey
3. "praying" --> shiv cross thing
hey Starsock64

it'll be fun to have you as an adversary c: I don't care if I win or lose; I just want this to be challenging!
Oh

Thanks, I hope I can put up a fight

I haven't animated in years but this is something kind of simple so I think I can pull it off..!
a word of advice:

dont make the same mistake the expert bracket and part of the other brackets did: don't "overdo" it. work on a smaller scale and get a working, concealed idea first, and then add as many details as you want. animations are surely going to take time if you're not used to them, and any extra random bit of magic detail you want to add on your submission is one extra burden you'd need to work, specially with the 6 frame limit you have.

tl;dr keep it simple, finish something, and then expand it as you get more free time. wich doesnt mean make a 2 frame piece of shit.
(09-13-2010, 11:22 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]a word of advice:

dont make the same mistake the expert bracket and part of the other brackets did: don't "overdo" it.

I DONT NEED TO TAKE THIS FROM A GUY WHO LOST IN ROUND 1 ):
This is the biggest character I have ever animated
I really like these TUGS challenges. It's making me do things that I would have not done on my own :]
[Image: tugsround2wip.gif]
Still no arms yet
(09-14-2010, 09:30 AM)Burn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2010, 11:22 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]a word of advice:

dont make the same mistake the expert bracket and part of the other brackets did: don't "overdo" it.

I DONT NEED TO TAKE THIS FROM A GUY WHO LOST IN ROUND 1 ):
AS long as gorsal is in, my legend will never die.
[Image: Mitsurugi.jpg]
[Image: mets.png]
[Image: tugs2010round2v2.gif]
just messing with an idea

made some more progress n' shit
start over, its not good enough and you're gonna win whether you want to or not. :l
shut up dad you are the worst
is that supposed to be some type of a hundred kicks in a second attack because it doesn't work. it looks like there are spikes jutting out of him instead and even then, there's no impact to it at all.
its supposed to be feet jutting out of his body

edit:
Pages: 1 2 3 4