The VG Resource

Full Version: Changing my username on the main site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All right, so, since I was not able to find any topics similar to this one anywhere in this forum, I suppose it should be fine for me to go ahead and ask this straight away: Is it possible for me to have my username changed on the main site? It's not that I am planning on changing it right now, but I think I will possibly go for it (that is, if it is ever possible) whenever I manage to submit some new stuff, since I am, uh, well, kind of tired of my current username (Broozer). I apologize if the motive for all this is just plain stupid. Rolleyes

But yeah, right now I would rather just get this confirmed - the actual name change and stuff will possibly come later.

Thanks, in advance.
Yes, it is possible.
Don't we have a help forum? If not, we REALLY need one.
Yeah, we do
Right here
keep in mind that i spent over 5 seconds trying to find that forum
(09-13-2010, 07:16 PM)Track Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, we do
Right here
keep in mind that i spent over 5 seconds trying to find that forum

Somehow I don't think that main site=forum but ok (He is asking for when he gets his sprite sheets put up to change his username on the main site to something else when he gets sick of his current username.)
Kat Wrote:(He is asking for when he gets his sprite sheets put up to change his username on the main site to something else when he gets sick of his current username.)
Well, yeah, except I am kind of fed up with it already. Tongue But, as I said, I would rather get the name change just once I submit something new.

The reason why I didn't post this in the help forum is because I thought questions primarily involving the actual site and such could go in this place. I don't have anything against this topic getting moved to the appropriate forum if necessary, so feel free to do the job, mods, if needed.

Anyways, thanks for the confirmation, A.J. Nitro. How would I get around to having my name changed, though? I assume it is done through the 'traditional' method (a.k.a. contacting an administrator and asking them for a name change)?
You'd have to ask someone who has access to the Site CP like Dazz, Ultmecia, Previous, Aj Nitro, Tonberry, or RTB.
Ah, all right then. Thanks! This may be closed now, if necessary.