The VG Resource

Full Version: New OpenGL Riper HijackGL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found a new aka old (2001) ripper for OpenGL today after I got home late. It's called HijackGL and you can get it here: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/graphics/Gallery/HijackGL/

It seems effective enough from my brief tests but from what I gather the ripping function only activates when you run a .exe in the same folder as the plugins. So this makings ripping from .jar executables like Console Tool unrippable with this unless I find some way to convert the .jar to .exe and still have it working.

Although this may work as a good alternative to OGLE for .exe based programs.

I wish you all the best with this tool. Good luck.

Off-Topic: I apologize for my absence this last day or so. I have had a lot going on here and I've been mostly limited to checking the site via my phone. So tomorrow I should be free enough to post some rips. I'm sorry for the delay.
Nice find, I'll add it to the list! This should actually be really helpful for a lot of Open GL games and emulators. When I get the chance I'll have to test it out.

Also don't worry about not being around, most of the time its not something you can help.