The VG Resource

Full Version: SHINY PONYTA YOU GUYS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Am I the only one really bored of "People getting excited over trivial things"?
It was old by the time we saw NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOOOOOOOWAH, rilly.
sum 41s magic worked again
its less about him getting excited over trivial things and more about how big of a giant fucking nerd he is lol

also my first shiney was a ponyta in diamond lol found it on my way to school (car pooling)
(09-12-2010, 02:16 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one really bored of "People getting excited over trivial things"?

I'm just impressed he's sad enough to play 3 copies at once.

And that he counted the encounters.
(09-12-2010, 02:16 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one really bored of "People getting excited over trivial things"?

Trivial? What? This is important, not unlike overcoming cancer.
Too bad it got background music. Now people can't auto-tune it.

Double rainbow...
great job posting in the right forum, mr admin!!!!!!!!
Eh, aside from event based shinies and red gyarados, I've never found a shiny, and I've put over 100 hours on pretty much every pokemon game. Either way, can't say I'd flip out like this guy.
OH MY GOD I FOUND A RECOLOR GUYS HOLY SHIT
(09-12-2010, 04:08 PM)Devicho Wrote: [ -> ]OH MY GOD I FOUND A RECOLOR GUYS HOLY SHIT

[Image: s.png]

hasn't this already been posted in general discussion anyways? just throwing that out there.
Is it me or do they loop 10 times in a row the part where he says " YES !"
This video has lead me to believe that this boy is the single largest manbaby this planet will ever see the likes of.
(09-12-2010, 04:41 PM)masterofdioga Wrote: [ -> ]hasn't this already been posted in general discussion anyways? just throwing that out there.

Yes, in the lounge.

This guy has a fucking LEGIT shiny collection.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Abenzio499
holy moly
Nintendo are the ultimate trolls. People like this guy spend ages trying to get these shiny Pokemon, but all Nintendo has to do is add one zero in the code, and it makes it 10 times harder to find.
"A LIVE SHINY PONYTA YOU GUYS!"

Live?
Pages: 1 2 3 4