The VG Resource

Full Version: Redneck Rampage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got absolutely no sleep last night, so very tired. Here's the sheets so I can sleep!

Player:

[Image: redneckrampageleonardic.png]

Enemies:

[Image: redneckrampagealienhulk.png][Image: redneckrampagealienvixe.png][Image: redneckrampageassfaceic.png][Image: redneckrampagebillyrayj.png][Image: redneckrampagedogicon.png][Image: redneckrampagemosquitoi.png][Image: redneckrampagepigicon.png][Image: redneckrampagesheriffho.png][Image: redneckrampageskinnyold.png][Image: redneckrampageturdminio.png]

Misc:

[Image: redneckrampagebubbaicon.png][Image: redneckrampagechickenic.png][Image: redneckrampagecowicon.png]

Download:

[Image: redneckrampageicon.png]

Redneck Rampage isn't one of the games I have set up to rip that I consider "obscure," as (at least amongst most of the people I know) it seems pretty well known. It just seemed like an easy rip, so I tackled it quickly. I might do the stuff from Redneck Rampage Rides Again sometime, but I have another game I want to get out of the way before I do that.

...anyway, goodnight and expect more rips soon. They will rain down like... uh... rain. Yeah, I'm too tired to be clever right now. I'm off to bed. Enjoy the sprites!
This game is soooooo dumb. Great job.
Also, the Cow links to its own icon.
This game was released both on it's own package and with a magazine here in Brazil but I never really got interest on this one. But well done
(09-12-2010, 01:53 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the Cow links to its own icon.

Nice catch! I guess that's what happens when I make submissions without any sleep Tongue It's fixed now though.