The VG Resource

Full Version: Deadpool [WIP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been some time now since I last posted something here, so here is my new work in progress. Still in some heavy progress.

Feedback would be nice. Cute

[Image: deadpoolwip.png]
this is looking good, i'll wait for more progress before giving any crits. keep it up!
If his mask is thread,
(Which i'm assuming it is)
Why is his head shiny?

Awesome sprite, by the way.
i'd remove the highlight too, but actually you can literally say its made of ruber and it would still work, given on how wach artist determines what is the fabric used on a character's costume.
WOW it's cool Cute
No. Don't make pointless spam posts to raise your postcount. Warned.
(09-13-2010, 11:37 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]i'd remove the highlight too, but actually you can literally say its made of ruber and it would still work, given on how wach artist determines what is the fabric used on a character's costume.

It can have shine on it.

His costume is probably rubber, I'm not sure. It's like Spiderman's.

But I'm 100% sure you'll see lots of comic panels with him having shine.
I like the direction! I'm a bit irked to how you placed the shadow on his head and neck though! But I take it it's because you haven't refined that stuff yet.
Give him some cheekbone shading.
(09-14-2010, 05:36 PM)Proton Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2010, 11:37 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]i'd remove the highlight too, but actually you can literally say its made of ruber and it would still work, given on how wach artist determines what is the fabric used on a character's costume.

It can have shine on it.

His costume is probably rubber, I'm not sure. It's like Spiderman's.

But I'm 100% sure you'll see lots of comic panels with him having shine.

I think you got the wrong guy to reply to, pal.
I was just assuming, besides.

...Alternatively
I thought Spiderman's suit was thread as well.. Since he's part spider and whatnot.

His neck needs to have some outlining of the bones there too. Since he's muscular.
It doesn't matter. Comic book costumes are made of the most fictitious materials known to mankind. They can literally be shining rubber in one panel and dull thread in the next.
(09-19-2010, 11:33 AM)JackMan Wrote: [ -> ]I think you got the wrong guy to reply to, pal.
I was just assuming, besides.

(09-13-2010, 11:37 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]i'd remove the highlight too, but actually you can literally say its made of ruber and it would still work

Emphasizing the point. You don't have to say it's rubber.
Because it's some nylon spandex crazy whatever you want to call it.
It's Deadpool and it looks great.
Though, depending on which Deadpool it is you can't actually say it's rubber. His mask is made out of cloth in most of the comics.