The VG Resource

Full Version: Bouncer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mrbubbleshy0.png] With Hand? -> [Image: handyl9.png]
Hand? -> [Image: handxj8.png]
New Hand -> [Image: hand2jo5.png]

[Image: mockxi3.png]

Hand looks odd, can't get shading right at all. If anyone finds a good brown pallet send it my way. Cant figure out if the position is right either.
Looks good, although the (visible) arm is positioned a little bit awkward. And it could use some more shading.
That's pretty cool!
That's insane. I think the other arm should be visible, seeing from hows it's standing
Yeah I'm slooowly working on it. I suck at hands...
Hand badly added...
Gonna need some advice now.
Ok another slight update, I changed the hand position (shading not complete yet) but also made the hand available separate so you kind folk can help me out.
The fingers don't look much like fingers.
There meant to be curved inwards... if that helps?
I think it needs a slightly more rusty, dirty appearance--that is, if it's the way you feel like going. I've been playing this game for the last three nights, so I was kind of surprised to see a sprite with a nice ol' Big Daddy here. But yeah, it looks a little... clean... for a Bouncer.
The hand looks more like a messed-up foot,
Kamon Wrote:I think it needs a slightly more rusty, dirty appearance
Right, back to the drawing board with the hand.
C'mon Goemar--I really liked where this was going. Did you stop working on it, or just no updates yet?
Sorry I'll get back onto it. All the fun of Metal Slug 3 just overwhelmed me. I'll do a "open hand" version and see what that looks like.
As for the rust etc. That'll be added after everything else is sorted.