The VG Resource

Full Version: What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Similar to the "What are you listening to right now?" thread, I decided to remake that thread into games. If that's OK.....

So, what game are YOU playing right now?

Me? Guitar Hero 5.
Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Regretting playing in a dark room.
Minecraft all night
SMB advance 3 : Yoshi's Island

Fuck it. World 5 secret level is MISSING 1 flower and 2 red coins !
[Image: sig.gif]
Clearing the Tekken 6 scenario campaign (X-Box 360). I just have to finish up the three bonus levels, but Mokujin is kicking my ass all over the place.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (X-Box 360). I'm considering this my RPG for the time (I only go through one RPG at a time.)

Dementium: the Ward (DS). I hate dying and then having to start at the beginning of the insanely short chapter, just because it means going through the act of fighting man-eating fetuses all over again.

I also play Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing online pretty frequently, but I already cleared all of the missions and grand prixs. :p
Dragon Quest 9; though I dunno if I can be assed to finish it - no one to play with.
Okami; because I bought it ages ago and I'm finishing my ps2 backlog. It's really fun - if pretty easy. Though I could do with an unchallenging game.
Pokémon Puzzle Challenge/Planet Puzzle Leage; my favourite puzzle game. I have NO ONE to play against though. If one of y'all niqqas has PPL DS, send me a friend code - we'll fling garbage at eachother.
modnation racers
mgs4 for the billionth time, finally decided to go for a no kills runthrough
ballad of gay tony kind of. not really playing it v.much
third run of snatcher. fucking last boss spiders.

ikaruga, alien vs predator, l4d2, tf2, alien vs predator(arcade), minecraft. i play a lot of arcades actually.

(ah yes got my bro to play worms reloaded with me)
Birth by Sleep, 358/2 finishing my copy of Soul Silver.
Final Fantasy IV (SNES version). Ugh, I've got to grind like 20 levels to fight the final boss and I'm low on items and don't have a ton of cash either.
Mega Man III

(Even though I suck at it)
RDR .
ys 7
PE3
devil survivor
peace walker
Pages: 1 2