The VG Resource

Full Version: It ain't exactly Lavender Town, but... (Majora's Mask creepypasta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/10/haunte...#continued

Videos holy shit. Some nice editing going on here.
I don't know about you people, but this owns compared to the ghost pokemon red hack

BEN DROWNED, YOUR TURN
Oh hey, my friend just sent this to me yesterday. And yeah I immediately thought of the lavender town stuff

Pretty trippy...That statue, ahahaha
I saw this yesterday, I love the vids.
That statue is the stuff of nightmares.
That was great, I love stuff like this. Was that Link statue actually in the original game? I never played through Majora's Mask.
Yes. It's the statue that's created when you use one of the masks, I believe. You have to use it for one of the puzzles to enter the Stone Tower.
I think it was, yeah.
Just in case any of you want to see what the drowned file is about.

I love this whole thing because of the way they use the statue.
That one is the creepiest.
[Image: 6qya1u.jpg]
yeah, 731 was much better

this is more like a youtube poop or whatever

though the end part of when he died and then it said ben drowned with the death music was pretty funny
(09-11-2010, 04:07 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, 731 was much better

this is more like a youtube poop or whatever

though the end part of when he died and then it said ben drowned with the death music was pretty funny

I could actually say the same for unit 731, except that wasn't really obvious the first time.

though this is actually pretty well edited, so well edited it kind of strays itself father from a usual youtube poop.

(09-11-2010, 02:55 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 6qya1u.jpg]
I always knew that statue could even creep out a rock.[/forcedjoke]

actually you know what? i'm got a new thing to sprite now thanks to this
the thing that separated suigin's from this one is that suigin's was actually believable

as incomplete as it was, the video he made was extremely polished
it didn't have things randomly popping onto the screen, there were no screamers, and no backwards music

technically, everything in the 731 video that suigin made could have been possible
not to mention that the whole 731 thing adding in factual "evidence" behind it to make it actually seem plausible (and in effect, genuinely scary)

this one, although entertaining, is just a generic creepypasta.
But still you'd have to applaud whoever did this.

usually most creepyapasta aren't that that entertaining, but this has some given effort even if it isn't believable as suigin's 731 gig. this just about comes up close
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5